Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 08:33 - Apr 30 with 1103 viewsHeathlander

I only got the pack on Saturday from the club. A mate of mine who is season ticket holder also only just got the pack. The missing 800 or so from last year will probably still sign up. Not everyone is thinking about ITFC all the time and the pack will act as a reminder.

I reckon we will easily hit the 12000 mark.

The plan of selling my match ticket to a Leeds fan for £355 quid to pay for my season ticket on Sunday has backfired a bit :)

Uppa Towen
Season tickets on 08:45 - Apr 30 with 1049 viewsHerbivore

Even if all of the remaining 800 sign up we'd need another 700 newbies in the next week. I can't see us hitting 12k but it always looked a big ask.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season tickets on 10:11 - Apr 30 with 930 viewsCOYBitfc

Season tickets on 08:45 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Even if all of the remaining 800 sign up we'd need another 700 newbies in the next week. I can't see us hitting 12k but it always looked a big ask.

I think we stand a chance of doing it, but the club could do with driving some further PR and marketing, aside from the updates they've done. Player/manager video messages, reminder of the targets and what the end price will be etc.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Season tickets on 10:17 - Apr 30 with 915 viewsElephantintheRoom

You are assuming that the announced numbers are correct - when they could well be a 'marketing strategy' to lure some extra sales. I doubt there is a cat in hell's chance of reaching 12,000. Surprised they aren't making more effort to sell match day tickets in more attractive packages as the majority of fans don't want to commit to a season ticket. That would be a more sensible (and profitable) way of keeping the numbers up.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Season tickets on 11:42 - Apr 30 with 824 viewsHerbivore

Season tickets on 10:11 - Apr 30 by COYBitfc

I think we stand a chance of doing it, but the club could do with driving some further PR and marketing, aside from the updates they've done. Player/manager video messages, reminder of the targets and what the end price will be etc.

It's not worth the extra cost to them to be honest. If they spend a few grand on further marketing they need to shift a few hundred more and if they do that they then have to refund about £350k in season ticket revenue to those who have already purchased. In some respects a decent scenario for them is selling 11.5k which is about where I think we'll end up. That's still an increase on this season and a big enough one to cover the discounted prices too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024