Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the subject of random thoughts... 10:19 - Apr 30 with 715 viewsFixed_It

Invalid carriages. When did they get phased out? Were they replaced by mobility scooters, or was there an interim stage in the evolution.
I remember when they used to park at the front of Churchmans near the tunnel. Always light blue. Why were they always light blue? So many questions...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:25 - Apr 30 with 696 viewsGuthrum

Essentially the same beast, but usually with a petrol engine rather than being electric.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:30 - Apr 30 with 677 viewsElephantintheRoom

As a random thought you could try Google for many fascinating facts about invalid carraiges. Surprised Jeremy Clarkson has not tried to drive across Bolivia in one. I'm no expert, but I think, like bubble cars their time came and went. The advent of new fangled motorways and dual carriageways - and the discovery that disabled people can drive real cars when appropriately modernized left them, like Town's successes, parked in a long-gone era.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 663 viewsFixed_It

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:30 - Apr 30 by ElephantintheRoom

As a random thought you could try Google for many fascinating facts about invalid carraiges. Surprised Jeremy Clarkson has not tried to drive across Bolivia in one. I'm no expert, but I think, like bubble cars their time came and went. The advent of new fangled motorways and dual carriageways - and the discovery that disabled people can drive real cars when appropriately modernized left them, like Town's successes, parked in a long-gone era.

So many answers...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-23061676

Cheers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

AKA "Noddy cars". (n/t) on 10:48 - Apr 30 with 642 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:53 - Apr 30 with 634 viewsWeWereZombies

On the subject of random thoughts... on 10:42 - Apr 30 by Fixed_It

So many answers...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-23061676

Cheers.

Up to 82 mph!!!!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024