Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement 13:05 - Apr 30 with 7063 viewsIllinoisblue

Congratulating their local rivals on their promotion.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:06 - Apr 30 with 5501 viewsHerbivore

Sickening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:06 - Apr 30 with 5500 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet that has gone down well with the fans

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:07 - Apr 30 with 5492 viewsBlue_Order

Fück modern football.
Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:08 - Apr 30 with 5479 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you take the 3rd letter of every word it spells out 'Sheffield United are a bunch of utter @rseholes and we look forward to their weekly humiliation in front of a global audience next season'.

I may have just made that up, but it would be pretty funny if they had done something similar.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:11 - Apr 30 with 5434 viewsitfcjoe

Why?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:12 - Apr 30 with 5424 viewsReuser_is_God

My word.

I would lose my sh1t if we done that, ST renewals straight down the sh1tter.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:12 - Apr 30 with 5424 viewsReuser_is_God

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:11 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Why?

Because Chansiri is an odd ball.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:14 - Apr 30 with 5402 viewsKieran_Knows

How strange.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:18 - Apr 30 with 5376 viewsTractorCam

I'm now extremely worried we will follow now i've seen this. I don't think we will, but a small piece of me will swell if I see it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:21 - Apr 30 with 5353 viewsm14_blue

That makes me sick.
Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:23 - Apr 30 with 5323 viewsBlue_Order

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:18 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

I'm now extremely worried we will follow now i've seen this. I don't think we will, but a small piece of me will swell if I see it.

If we do, we riot.
Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:24 - Apr 30 with 5316 viewsIllinoisblue

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:12 - Apr 30 by Reuser_is_God

Because Chansiri is an odd ball.

he also sent commiserations to the three relegated teams. Seeing us lumped in with Bolton and Rotherham - and we were nowhere close to those teams - is depressingly awful. I thought I'd come tom terms with relegation but I'm kidding myself.

62 - 78 - 81

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:24 - Apr 30 with 5301 viewsKieran_Knows

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:24 - Apr 30 by Illinoisblue

he also sent commiserations to the three relegated teams. Seeing us lumped in with Bolton and Rotherham - and we were nowhere close to those teams - is depressingly awful. I thought I'd come tom terms with relegation but I'm kidding myself.

These are the days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:28 - Apr 30 with 5276 viewsPlums

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:24 - Apr 30 by Illinoisblue

I agree, seeing the list of confirmed L1 teams for next season was a shock I thought I was prepared for.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:47 - Apr 30 with 5163 viewsitfcjoe

The fixture list reveal will be a tough day

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC Spokesman: "Following SWFC's noble gesture..... on 13:51 - Apr 30 with 5160 viewsBloots

....in congratulating their biggest rivals on promotion to the Premier League, everyone at ITFC would also like to congratulate Sheffield United."

Simple, effective.

Done.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 14:55]

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:22 - Apr 30 with 5022 viewstextbackup

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:06 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

I bet that has gone down well with the fans

Work with a sheff weds ST holder. He says they hate leeds more and were rooting for their Utd mates to go up ahead of them.
True story

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:26 - Apr 30 with 4975 viewsIllinoisblue

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:47 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Fleetwood at home first day will bring the crowds in!

62 - 78 - 81

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:28 - Apr 30 with 4962 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Whilst they are rivals and bitter ones, you also have to remember they are in the same City and a lot of them are related to each other, work with each other and so on.

I'd be extremely annoyed as an Owl nonetheless but at least I can kind of understand where Chansiri is coming from, even though I think it's a ridiculous move because you're not going to win any new fans but you will certainly lose a few.

That makes it completely odd.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:32 - Apr 30 with 4934 viewsGavTWTD

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 13:47 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

There's always a cup run to look forward to.

Oh

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:33 - Apr 30 with 4918 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 14:32 - Apr 30 by GavTWTD

There's always a cup run to look forward to.

Oh

Aren't we guaranteed three Checkatrade trophy games at least?

That will be the most games we have played in the same cup competition in the same season since the 2009 League Cup run!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Sheffield Wednesday have put out an official club statement on 16:10 - Apr 30 with 4706 viewsMrTown

There are some things you just do not do.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Our good friends up the road were "thrilled" in 1981 ... on 16:19 - Apr 30 with 4684 viewschevblue

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Our good friends up the road were "thrilled" in 1981 ... on 16:24 - Apr 30 with 4635 viewsMrTown

Our good friends up the road were "thrilled" in 1981 ... on 16:19 - Apr 30 by chevblue

Eww, I hope Mr Cobbold quietly went into a private lavatory, silently dropped a number 2 and wiped his αrse with that piece of toilet paper.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Our good friends up the road were "thrilled" in 1981 ... on 17:00 - Apr 30 with 4540 viewsfactual_blue

Our good friends up the road were "thrilled" in 1981 ... on 16:19 - Apr 30 by chevblue

Clearly fake, as it doesn't mention 'participation' on their list of honours.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024