Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had someone I know add me... 14:05 - Apr 30 with 477 viewschicoazul

....to a League One Football Facebook group.

#Endtimes

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:17 - Apr 30 with 451 viewstextbackup

Leave it without reading. Some of our little really are setting themselves for a fall on there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:20 - Apr 30 with 437 viewschicoazul

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:17 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Leave it without reading. Some of our little really are setting themselves for a fall on there

Ha! I'm going to have a read later and see if the usual suspects are wetting their pants about 100 points 100 goals or something.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:23 - Apr 30 with 423 viewstextbackup

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:20 - Apr 30 by chicoazul

Ha! I'm going to have a read later and see if the usual suspects are wetting their pants about 100 points 100 goals or something.

I lasted 4 days, took over my FB.
Just absolute dogsht written from everyone (non Ipswich too)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:44 - Apr 30 with 386 viewsSitfcB

Is it the one that asks you if you like cheese?

Follow the Town, up or down... #COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:45 - Apr 30 with 379 viewschicoazul

Just had someone I know add me... on 14:44 - Apr 30 by SitfcB

Is it the one that asks you if you like cheese?

No dont think so..? someone has added me, I didnt have to answer anything

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019