Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Total of 104 years 15:24 - Apr 30 with 7935 viewsTractorCam

For the 5 gang members involved in the Tavis killing. Minimum of 25/21 years depending on the individual has to be served before considered for parole.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Total of 104 years on 15:38 - Apr 30 with 3444 viewsReuser_is_God

Scumbags.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Total of 104 years on 15:39 - Apr 30 with 3452 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Imagine being told you're going to spend at least the next 21-25 years in prison. Crazy.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Total of 104 years on 15:47 - Apr 30 with 3428 viewsTractorCam

Total of 104 years on 15:39 - Apr 30 by ThisIsMyUsername

Imagine being told you're going to spend at least the next 21-25 years in prison. Crazy.

That will be half of their life once it comes to that time, and that's just the minimum sentence (although likely release)

Total of 104 years on 15:50 - Apr 30 with 3415 viewschicoazul

Total of 104 years on 15:39 - Apr 30 by ThisIsMyUsername

Hopefully this horrible story will make people who buy illegal drugs so they can have fun, think twice.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Total of 104 years on 15:51 - Apr 30 with 3420 viewsSpruceMoose

Reading the article on the Ipswich Star, what struck me is how childish and pathetic the cause of this tragedy was. I mean, they're feuding like high school kids, concerned with supposed offenses, chasing each other into cosmetics shops in the town centre before regrouping to plan the next attack? Such pathetic and immature behaviour that ultimately resulted in murder.

Tragic for the families involved.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Total of 104 years on 15:52 - Apr 30 with 3423 viewsArnieM

That really will be life for those scumbags. Having worked in the prisons locally I know from first hand that bring eligible for parole doesn’t mean it gets granted. Some prisoners can wait YEARS to get a parole hearing , and still might not get it . Bloody good job too!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Total of 104 years on 16:05 - Apr 30 with 3329 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 15:50 - Apr 30 by chicoazul

Hopefully this horrible story will make people who buy illegal drugs so they can have fun, think twice.

The killing wasn't drug related you peen.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Total of 104 years on 16:07 - Apr 30 with 3331 viewsSpruceMoose

Total of 104 years on 15:50 - Apr 30 by chicoazul

And just like that, your transformation into the irrelevant Richard Littlejohn of TWTD is fully complete.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Total of 104 years on 16:12 - Apr 30 with 3310 viewsTractorCam

Total of 104 years on 15:51 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Reading the article on the Ipswich Star, what struck me is how childish and pathetic the cause of this tragedy was. I mean, they're feuding like high school kids, concerned with supposed offenses, chasing each other into cosmetics shops in the town centre before regrouping to plan the next attack? Such pathetic and immature behaviour that ultimately resulted in murder.

Tragic for the families involved.

Sad thing was it wasn't even Tavis who was in the shop, they just patrolled the Nacton area finding the first person they could related to that gang, unfortunately in this case it was Tavis and he was on his own.

Hard to believe this stuff goes on in Ipswich.

Total of 104 years on 16:16 - Apr 30 with 3285 viewsballycastle

Total of 104 years on 16:05 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

You sure about that?
Total of 104 years on 16:19 - Apr 30 with 3268 viewsitfcjoe

Total of 104 years on 16:05 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

What do you think these gangs are running? And where do you think they are getting their money?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Total of 104 years on 16:21 - Apr 30 with 3235 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 16:19 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

What do you think these gangs are running? And where do you think they are getting their money?

Have you actually read what happened in this case?

Total of 104 years on 16:23 - Apr 30 with 3236 viewsitfcjoe

Total of 104 years on 16:21 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Have you actually read what happened in this case?

Yes.

Do you actually know what J Block and Neno are doing on the streets of the town though? Because it is all drug running and turf wars which has lead to them being these rivals that have now killed someone for embarrassing someone for being close to their patch.

Total of 104 years on 16:28 - Apr 30 with 3191 viewschicoazul

Total of 104 years on 16:19 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

what's Herbs saying, that it was nothing to do with drugs?

I may take him off ignore actually, it's clearly one of the worst things to happen to him and he can't help but reply to me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Total of 104 years on 16:29 - Apr 30 with 3187 viewsitfcjoe

Total of 104 years on 16:28 - Apr 30 by chicoazul

what's Herbs saying, that it was nothing to do with drugs?

I may take him off ignore actually, it's clearly one of the worst things to happen to him and he can't help but reply to me.

"The killing wasn't drug related you peen."

Total of 104 years on 16:30 - Apr 30 with 3174 viewschicoazul

Total of 104 years on 16:29 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

"The killing wasn't drug related you peen."

Ha! He just cannot help himself. I guess he knows more than many of the people in this video; https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-gangs-documentary-neno-jblock-tavis-1-602438

Total of 104 years on 16:36 - Apr 30 with 3130 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 16:23 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Yes.

Do you actually know what J Block and Neno are doing on the streets of the town though? Because it is all drug running and turf wars which has lead to them being these rivals that have now killed someone for embarrassing someone for being close to their patch.

What the gangs are doing is, at best, tangentially related to the events that led to the killing. Not all of the defendents were gang members and there have been questions about whether Tavis was actually a gang member or just knew gang members because of the area he lived in. And it was solely because of the area he lived in that he was killed, and that was down to egos being bruised rather than anyone selling drugs. It was a row over a girl ffs.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 16:37]

Total of 104 years on 16:39 - Apr 30 with 3116 viewsitfcjoe

Total of 104 years on 16:36 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

What the gangs are doing is, at best, tangentially related to the events that led to the killing. Not all of the defendents were gang members and there have been questions about whether Tavis was actually a gang member or just knew gang members because of the area he lived in. And it was solely because of the area he lived in that he was killed, and that was down to egos being bruised rather than anyone selling drugs. It was a row over a girl ffs.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 16:37]

The drug dealing has ramped the rivalry up between these gangs in the months and years leading up to this to the level that lead to the murder.

Regardless of whether Tavis was or wasn't a gang member is irrelevent, he was attacked because he was seen to be a member or associated with Neno.

Without the drugs this rivalry wouldn't see someone being murdered, to say it has nothing to do with drugs is either incredibly naive or just being blinkered and looking at things totally without context.

Total of 104 years on 16:41 - Apr 30 with 3083 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 16:39 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

The drug dealing has ramped the rivalry up between these gangs in the months and years leading up to this to the level that lead to the murder.

Regardless of whether Tavis was or wasn't a gang member is irrelevent, he was attacked because he was seen to be a member or associated with Neno.

Without the drugs this rivalry wouldn't see someone being murdered, to say it has nothing to do with drugs is either incredibly naive or just being blinkered and looking at things totally without context.

Disagree.

Total of 104 years on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 2995 viewsportmanking

Total of 104 years on 16:41 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Disagree.

Sometimes I wonder whether you're just a troll?

How can you dispute that drugs had a knock-on effect of Tavis' death? Without the County Lines there'd be no turf wars in Ipswich. My wife is a Probation Officer and sees first-hand daily the effects of County Lines on vulnerable teens and young adults that are being coerced into a life of crime. For you to so flippantly dismiss that is utterly shameful.
Total of 104 years on 17:04 - Apr 30 with 2971 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 17:02 - Apr 30 by portmanking

Sometimes I wonder whether you're just a troll?

How can you dispute that drugs had a knock-on effect of Tavis' death? Without the County Lines there'd be no turf wars in Ipswich. My wife is a Probation Officer and sees first-hand daily the effects of County Lines on vulnerable teens and young adults that are being coerced into a life of crime. For you to so flippantly dismiss that is utterly shameful.

Not trolling. I just think it's lazy to say that this was a drug related crime when there's no evidence Tavis was involved in drug dealing and even the defendants links to gang activity were questionable. You could just as easily say it was a poverty related crime or an austerity related crime, perhaps more legitimately so.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 17:07]

Total of 104 years on 17:12 - Apr 30 with 2944 viewsportmanking

Total of 104 years on 17:04 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Not trolling. I just think it's lazy to say that this was a drug related crime when there's no evidence Tavis was involved in drug dealing and even the defendants links to gang activity were questionable. You could just as easily say it was a poverty related crime or an austerity related crime, perhaps more legitimately so.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 17:07]

I like the fact you edited your post because you realised what a sh1t you looked with yet another arrogant, vacuous remark.

For christ's sake man, Tavis was friends with Neno. That's a fact. He was a victim of association.

I think you should quit while you're behind. You're ignorant to the entire situation.
Total of 104 years on 17:14 - Apr 30 with 2922 viewsHerbivore

Total of 104 years on 17:12 - Apr 30 by portmanking

I like the fact you edited your post because you realised what a sh1t you looked with yet another arrogant, vacuous remark.

For christ's sake man, Tavis was friends with Neno. That's a fact. He was a victim of association.

I think you should quit while you're behind. You're ignorant to the entire situation.

Simple people like simple answers I guess.

Total of 104 years on 17:17 - Apr 30 with 2910 viewsportmanking

Total of 104 years on 17:14 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Simple people like simple answers I guess.

There's no simple answer to this situation, just have a chat with the Probation Service. But to say it's not drugs-related in the slightest is about as simpleton as it gets.
Total of 104 years on 17:18 - Apr 30 with 2894 viewschicoazul

Total of 104 years on 16:39 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Perhaps I ought not to have made my comment, as a man has been killed and a family's life ruined (and perhaps the families of the murderers too). I simply say that, in the light of this high profile heinous crime, I hope that the people who take drugs for kicks and fund these gangs and others like them, think twice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024