Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week 11:28 - May 1 with 1472 viewsclive_baker

I've seen a number of people coming out with lines like 'Sheffield United players are getting drunk but you don't see any Norwich players celebrating', like it's some sort reflection on their club. That one seems to have superseded some Town fans obsession with a lack of pitch invasion at Carrow Road. Not to mention the ever reliable 'I would rather be in L1 than the Prem anyway, more 3pm kick offs' is still going strong after a few months, albeit it's as laughable and honking of desperation as it's ever been.

Lot of tragically salty fans on social media isn't there? I know all clubs have them, but I do cringe when I see some of the exchanges that take place.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:36 - May 1 with 1394 viewsitfcjoe

The stuff about the fans/players celebrations is remarkably tinpot.

Admittedly I have found the Sheffield United celebrations much funnier and like to see it, but it's just personal opinion as opposed to meaning anything

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:39 - May 1 with 1372 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Any Ipswich fan trying to give it large on an Ipswich/Norwich banter page at the minute clearly needs to take a long hard look at themselves...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:47 - May 1 with 1338 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Social Media is tragic.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:51 - May 1 with 1323 viewsReuser_is_God

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:39 - May 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Any Ipswich fan trying to give it large on an Ipswich/Norwich banter page at the minute clearly needs to take a long hard look at themselves...

***Anyone on an Ipswich/Norwich banter page clearly needs to take a long hard look at themselves...

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:52 - May 1 with 1313 viewsMattinLondon

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:47 - May 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Social Media is tragic.

But football forums are ok?
There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:52 - May 1 with 1309 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:52 - May 1 by MattinLondon

But football forums are ok?

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:53 - May 1 with 1330 viewsReuser_is_God

A great post on a FB page over the weekend...

“I have 3 question, 1 Evans needs gone think we all agree on that one, Lambert needs to follow him out of the door simply not good enough, and 3 all I hear is what a big club we are wrong again renewed my season ticket this year went too 2 game's my wife turned to me are we at the Wolsey theater.mind you when you've not been to Ibrox you will never know, pathetic”

Starts with ‘I have 3 questions’ then goes on to ask 0 questions.
[Post edited 1 May 2019 11:53]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 12:37 - May 1 with 1166 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:51 - May 1 by Reuser_is_God

***Anyone on an Ipswich/Norwich banter page clearly needs to take a long hard look at themselves...

LOL that aswell but it’s particularly tragic at the moment, like fish in a barrel

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 12:43 - May 1 with 1131 viewsKieran_Knows

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:53 - May 1 by Reuser_is_God

“I have 3 question, 1 Evans needs gone think we all agree on that one, Lambert needs to follow him out of the door simply not good enough, and 3 all I hear is what a big club we are wrong again renewed my season ticket this year went too 2 game's my wife turned to me are we at the Wolsey theater.mind you when you've not been to Ibrox you will never know, pathetic”

Facebook .... says it all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 12:52 - May 1 with 1092 viewsIllinoisblue

There have been some pretty tragic ITFC posts on twitter this week on 11:53 - May 1 by Reuser_is_God

Haha, saw that. From that lunatic rangers fan. And just this morning saw someone on that page asking why McGoldrick was faking injuries with us.

These people are allowed to vote and breed.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024