Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Analog film photo booths 09:04 - May 2 with 889 viewsdickie

Anyone know of any analog photo booths in East Anglia? I know there's one in Brighton and a few in London but would rather not travel that far!
Analog film photo booths on 09:11 - May 2 with 873 viewsuefacup81

Loads in Berlin...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Analog film photo booths on 09:14 - May 2 with 872 viewsgainsboroughblue

Aaah. The memory of being mortified when four non-refundable mug shots of you looking the wrong way with your eyes closed, fall out of the machine ten minutes after it takes your photo.

In Ipswich area at least, there's the Tescos' at Martlesham or Jessops in town centre which, while not a booth, some guy with a camera will provide the same service, unless it's nostalgia you are after.

The one's at Boots, the station, Tower Ramparts (sorry Sailmakers) etc have long gone I think.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Analog film photo booths on 11:27 - May 2 with 812 viewsdickie

Analog film photo booths on 09:14 - May 2 by gainsboroughblue

Aaah. The memory of being mortified when four non-refundable mug shots of you looking the wrong way with your eyes closed, fall out of the machine ten minutes after it takes your photo.

In Ipswich area at least, there's the Tescos' at Martlesham or Jessops in town centre which, while not a booth, some guy with a camera will provide the same service, unless it's nostalgia you are after.

The one's at Boots, the station, Tower Ramparts (sorry Sailmakers) etc have long gone I think.

My wife and I (before kids) every year get film photo booth pictures taken together usually in Brighton, London or Berlin. My youngest doesn't travel too well in the car at the moment so trying to find if there is one a bit closer - we're obviously proper trendy vegan hipsters!
Analog film photo booths on 12:20 - May 2 with 780 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Analog film photo booths on 11:27 - May 2 by dickie

My wife and I (before kids) every year get film photo booth pictures taken together usually in Brighton, London or Berlin. My youngest doesn't travel too well in the car at the moment so trying to find if there is one a bit closer - we're obviously proper trendy vegan hipsters!

'Trendy vegan' is an oxymoron ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Analog film photo booths on 16:59 - May 2 with 727 viewsdickie

Analog film photo booths on 12:20 - May 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

'Trendy vegan' is an oxymoron ;-)

Very true, our white dreadlocks and smocks are proper trendy though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024