Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how about this for a revenue raiser 09:06 - May 2 with 963 viewsfergalsharkey

Clear out the weeds in the guttering around the stadium and replace with king edwards or desree.

It doesnt matter which as long as they can be sold and the money used to fund transfers and not prop up evans ailing ticket business.

Dont know how much it would raise but i would say 6 spuds would equal a bishop but for 20 spuds we could get a kenlock.

Some of you farmer types could tell us how many taters you get per linear metre of gutttering and what would be the best in that enviroment.

Poll: Cook out?

how about this for a revenue raiser on 09:08 - May 2 with 951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What are you?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

how about this for a revenue raiser on 09:15 - May 2 with 924 viewsfergalsharkey

how about this for a revenue raiser on 09:08 - May 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

What are you?

just looking at how the club is run and thinking along the same lines as those that run it.

its like saying hey if we sell 10000 season tickets you can have them at 300£ but if we sell 14000 you can have them at 250£.

what a fu kin stupid pathetic ill concieved sh t idea.

i gaurantee it will be announced that we just fell short of the target required to reduce the price but thanks for trying, BULLSH T.

the potato one is how ever on a par with it.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 9:18]

Poll: Cook out?

how about this for a revenue raiser on 09:19 - May 2 with 908 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

how about this for a revenue raiser on 09:15 - May 2 by fergalsharkey

just looking at how the club is run and thinking along the same lines as those that run it.

its like saying hey if we sell 10000 season tickets you can have them at 300£ but if we sell 14000 you can have them at 250£.

what a fu kin stupid pathetic ill concieved sh t idea.

i gaurantee it will be announced that we just fell short of the target required to reduce the price but thanks for trying, BULLSH T.

the potato one is how ever on a par with it.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 9:18]

Tool.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

how about this for a revenue raiser on 10:08 - May 2 with 867 viewsBlueBadger

This is possibly the most credible thing you have ever said on here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

how about this for a revenue raiser on 10:13 - May 2 with 862 viewsfactual_blue

how about this for a revenue raiser on 10:08 - May 2 by BlueBadger

This is possibly the most credible thing you have ever said on here.

He's posting from Passage 145 in Baku; the city's best vegan food.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

how about this for a revenue raiser on 12:39 - May 2 with 791 viewsSuperblue95

I used to find you really tedious but as time goes on I am finding you more entertaining. Keep up the good work Fergal

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024