Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? 14:49 - May 2 with 3787 viewsBrixtonBlue

Are they trying to start a football team?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 14:50 - May 2 with 2709 viewsNo9

The important thing is not how many BUT why are they, as MP's afforded special treatment?
Civils servants have gone to jail for similar events
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:07 - May 2 with 2675 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:15 - May 2 with 2657 viewsBlueBadger

It's probably time now to change the official job title to 'disgraced former defence secretary'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:18 - May 2 with 2654 viewscrunchie1978

I dont think you can include the departing defence secretary in the starting 11
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:20 - May 2 with 2653 viewsfactual_blue

All tories are a disgrace.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:20 - May 2 with 2647 viewsBrixtonBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:07 - May 2 by itfcjoe

I can think of 3 just off the top of my head.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:25 - May 2 with 2636 viewsitfcjoe

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:20 - May 2 by BrixtonBlue

Even with 3....

- It's not enough for even a 5 a side team

- And with 40 cabinet resignations in last 2 years to only have that many disgraced ones over a decade seems under par....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:26 - May 2 with 2637 viewshampstead_blue

As far as I can tell there has been no evidence put forward to prove guilt.

It's just a letter from the PM.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:29 - May 2 with 2619 viewsBlueBadger

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:26 - May 2 by hampstead_blue

As far as I can tell there has been no evidence put forward to prove guilt.

It's just a letter from the PM.

Given the level of incompetence displayed by various cabinet ministers that HASN'T seen them get the sack under May I can only conclude that she's either throwing him under the bus or there's genuine, serious wrongdoing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:42 - May 2 with 2597 viewsWeWereZombies

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:29 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Given the level of incompetence displayed by various cabinet ministers that HASN'T seen them get the sack under May I can only conclude that she's either throwing him under the bus or there's genuine, serious wrongdoing.

Throwing him under the bus, she has said there will be no further action but she has lost confidence in him...according to her de facto deputy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48134965

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:56 - May 2 with 2584 viewsGlasgowBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:20 - May 2 by BrixtonBlue

3-a-side football team? Can't see a future in it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 16:37 - May 2 with 2550 viewsfactual_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:29 - May 2 by BlueBadger

The latter.

Plus nobody in the cabinet or the higher echelons of the MOD likes him. He is, I gather, an obnoxious, incompetent self-promoting berk (in the original rhyming slang sense).

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:30 - May 2 with 2506 viewsBrixtonBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:56 - May 2 by GlasgowBlue

3-a-side football team? Can't see a future in it.

I did say off the top of my head and asked for more in the OP. Do keep up.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:48 - May 2 with 2488 viewshampstead_blue

it does seem odd that she wrote what she did but then failed to press any charges.
That tells me she is making a decision based on circumstantial evidence and can't back it up.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:57 - May 2 with 2472 viewsGlasgowBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:30 - May 2 by BrixtonBlue

I did say off the top of my head and asked for more in the OP. Do keep up.

Considering you were unaware of the scale of human rights abuses in China and believed that the last general election was taking place on both Thursday and Friday due to a surge in voter applications, you'll forgive me for disbelieving that anything you post with regards to politics comes "off the top of your head".

You most likely saw the figure quoted on a social media post or a meme.

Probably the same place you got your defences of Corbyn's latest antisemitism difficulty earlier today as you didn't go anywhere near the thread yesterday.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:07 - May 2 with 2452 viewsfactual_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:48 - May 2 by hampstead_blue

it does seem odd that she wrote what she did but then failed to press any charges.
That tells me she is making a decision based on circumstantial evidence and can't back it up.

It tells me that there's compelling evidence he was responsible for the leak, and that it's not the PM's call to ask for a police investigation. There's also the important constitutional point that the Prime Minister can't 'press charges': that's a job for the judicial bodies that are independent of politicians.

But apart from that, you're correct in every aspect.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:08 - May 2 with 2451 viewsfactual_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 15:20 - May 2 by factual_blue

All tories are a disgrace.

QED.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:11 - May 2 with 2441 viewsBrixtonBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 17:57 - May 2 by GlasgowBlue

Considering you were unaware of the scale of human rights abuses in China and believed that the last general election was taking place on both Thursday and Friday due to a surge in voter applications, you'll forgive me for disbelieving that anything you post with regards to politics comes "off the top of your head".

You most likely saw the figure quoted on a social media post or a meme.

Probably the same place you got your defences of Corbyn's latest antisemitism difficulty earlier today as you didn't go anywhere near the thread yesterday.

Ad hominem. Another standard Glassers tactic.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:49 - May 2 with 2396 viewscrunchie1978

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:07 - May 2 by factual_blue

It tells me that there's compelling evidence he was responsible for the leak, and that it's not the PM's call to ask for a police investigation. There's also the important constitutional point that the Prime Minister can't 'press charges': that's a job for the judicial bodies that are independent of politicians.

Sorry....what compelling evidence is that?
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 19:17 - May 2 with 2355 viewshampstead_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 18:07 - May 2 by factual_blue

If those independent of the PM don't press charges in such an important matter then surely it indicates the weakness of any evidence.

As a signatory of the OSA I would get charged if to said; ".......................".

No charge, serious crime, tells me there is no firm evidence.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:03 - May 2 with 2315 viewscrunchie1978

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 19:17 - May 2 by hampstead_blue

If those independent of the PM don't press charges in such an important matter then surely it indicates the weakness of any evidence.

As a signatory of the OSA I would get charged if to said; ".......................".

Agree totally.
I dont know why the press are not questioning this more.
It's all manufactured lies to distract from the greater issue at hand!
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:13 - May 2 with 2302 viewsjas0999

How many disgraced Labour MPs are there?
How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:13 - May 2 with 2301 viewsfactual_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 19:17 - May 2 by hampstead_blue

You don't sign the Official Secrets Act. You sign a piece of paper that says you've had the provisions of the said Act drawn to your attention. The Official Secrets Act isn't a club you join. It applies to everybody, even those who don't sign it.

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:18 - May 2 with 2288 viewsfactual_blue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:13 - May 2 by jas0999

Well, there's John Profumo, Lord Lambton, Jonathon Aitken, Jeffrey Archer, Sir Michael Grylls...

oh, wait...

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:20 - May 2 with 2283 viewsBrixtonBlue

How many disgraced former defence secretaries have the Tories got now? on 20:13 - May 2 by jas0999

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024