Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH 15:49 - May 2 with 5405 viewsJackSted

Absolutely mental stuff. Well done all.

This means that people who buy the odd ticket now and again will perch up in SBR upper due to the lower being sold out all season. If the whole SBR stand is full(ish) that could really help in atmosphere.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 15:55 - May 2 with 5339 viewsITFC_Forever

1 remaining in Section 6.
92 remaining in Section 5 (immediately behind the goal by the looks of it)
A bit more than that in Section 4.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 15:56 - May 2 with 5331 viewsWD19

If the Upper walk-up tickets were the same price as the Lower ones they might....
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 16:04 - May 2 with 5280 viewsElderGrizzly

They currently show those who had a ST last year and are assuming will renew. About 1 week after the renewal deadline they release all of those who aren’t.
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 16:28 - May 2 with 5129 viewsIpswichlove

5 in a row will be free in section 6 as me and my mates arnt renewing for anyone wondering.

Poll: Season ticket
Blog: The Next Three - Part Two

maybe you should change your username to Ipswichoutoflove (n/t) on 16:32 - May 2 with 5095 viewsDyland

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 16:28 - May 2 by Ipswichlove

5 in a row will be free in section 6 as me and my mates arnt renewing for anyone wondering.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 16:33 - May 2 with 5079 viewsWD19

The other 4 have renewed, they just haven't told you. #definfo
Ipswichpassingacquaintance (n/t) (n/t) on 16:34 - May 2 with 5073 viewsSWGF

maybe you should change your username to Ipswichoutoflove (n/t) on 16:32 - May 2 by Dyland

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

IpswichonenightstandfollowedbyanunpleasantSTD (n/t) on 16:37 - May 2 with 5036 viewsfactual_blue

Ipswichpassingacquaintance (n/t) (n/t) on 16:34 - May 2 by SWGF

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 12:27 - May 3 with 4283 viewsJackSted

you're hard

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 12:55 - May 3 with 4161 viewsMrTown

Nah, no one was wondering.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 13:23 - May 3 with 4084 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you informed the club in writing (email) like they ask? If not, it would be nice if you could so other people could then purchase those tickets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 14:10 - May 3 with 3978 viewsIpswichlove

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 12:55 - May 3 by MrTown

Nah, no one was wondering.

all going to uni, but ok mate

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 14:11 - May 3 with 3967 viewsPJH

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 14:10 - May 3 by Ipswichlove

You did not owe anyone an explanation.

Good luck at Uni.
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 17:26 - May 3 with 3719 viewsWickets

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 14:10 - May 3 by Ipswichlove

Yes best of luck at Uni keep following Town when your done you will all be welcomed back .
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 18:40 - May 3 with 3560 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well isn't this thread a lesson in the joys of internetting!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 21:27 - May 3 with 3370 viewsFramfarmer

we're also renewing in big numbers because the games won't be televised much in this division, (but watching us on TV has been torture anyway, especially in our cup runs!)
SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 21:48 - May 3 with 3306 viewsvapour_trail

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 21:27 - May 3 by Framfarmer

we're also renewing in big numbers because the games won't be televised much in this division, (but watching us on TV has been torture anyway, especially in our cup runs!)

Cup runs! Don’t remember many of them unless taking Lincoln to a replay qualifies.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 22:24 - May 3 with 3185 viewswarkthisway

Fake news

bentnkuqi

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 15:38 - May 4 with 2782 viewsIpswichlove

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 14:11 - May 3 by PJH

You did not owe anyone an explanation.

Good luck at Uni.

cheers mate

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 15:40 - May 4 with 2777 viewsIpswichlove

SBR lower nearly completely sold out with STH on 17:26 - May 3 by Wickets

Yes best of luck at Uni keep following Town when your done you will all be welcomed back .

100 thanks mate.. Will be going to all games I can when I’m back, although will be a shame if unable to sit in Lower North but that’s life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024