Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back 22:30 - May 2 with 1282 viewsunstableblue

"cause Wilder is our gaffer
who leads us all the way
playing proper football
the sheff united way
allez allez allez"

Says it all to me..... great leadership, technical football as it should be played, and a team with an identity

We've so lost ours through the Evans reign, and we really lost our identity on the pitch especially the two previous seasons. I seen signs of a passing system returning... I just really hope Lambert is the man to build us back up again, into a club we can all be proud of again.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 22:34 - May 2 with 1252 viewsIllinoisblue

what is Lambert's system though? When he came it was all about building from the back. That was abandoned after a couple months. I'd not sure what you could describe our system/play as except for inept.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 22:38 - May 2 with 1230 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

3 years ago Sheffield United fans were probably saying they had lost their identity and their owner was sh1te.

Things go in cycles.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 23:28 - May 2 with 1146 viewsSarge

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 22:38 - May 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

3 years ago Sheffield United fans were probably saying they had lost their identity and their owner was sh1te.

Things go in cycles.

We just seem to be on some kind of Molniya orbit.
Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 04:23 - May 3 with 1042 viewsMrTown

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 22:38 - May 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

Things go in cycles.

This.

Things in football go up and down constantly. (Portsmouth, Coventry, Bournemouth).

They’ve just been promoted to the prem, don’t think they’ll be singing:
“Wilder is wànker,
He ain’t go a clue,

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 11:00 - May 3 with 805 viewsBlueBadger

Allez Allez Allez.... can we get an identity back on 22:34 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

what is Lambert's system though? When he came it was all about building from the back. That was abandoned after a couple months. I'd not sure what you could describe our system/play as except for inept.

'Tap it around for 20 minutes in midfield then lose' as far as I can work out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024