Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Boris! 23:16 - May 2 with 3469 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1124047130702827523

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Boris! on 10:39 - May 3 with 3073 viewsLord_Lucan

It’s a hoax Banksy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh Boris! on 11:15 - May 3 with 3034 viewsSouperJim

Oh Boris! on 10:39 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

It’s a hoax Banksy.

Is it?

https://www.politwoops.co.uk/p/conservative/BorisJohnson

Does read like something which was posted by an app though, rather than something which was intended.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Oh Boris! on 11:26 - May 3 with 3010 viewsSomethingBlue

Oh Boris! on 11:15 - May 3 by SouperJim

Is it?

Does read like something which was posted by an app though, rather than something which was intended.

It's not a hoax; Johnson must never, ever be let off the hook.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Oh Boris! on 11:33 - May 3 with 2996 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Boris! on 11:15 - May 3 by SouperJim

Is it?

It's quite the irony, someone lying about Boris as opposed to Boris lying about, well, everything.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh Boris! on 11:37 - May 3 with 2985 viewspickles110564

Oh Boris! on 11:33 - May 3 by BlueBadger

It's quite the irony, someone lying about Boris as opposed to Boris lying about, well, everything.

Really, you are a bore.
Oh Boris! on 11:37 - May 3 with 2983 viewsSomethingBlue

Oh Boris! on 11:37 - May 3 by pickles110564

Really, you are a bore.

Boris Johnson doesn't care about you mate. In fact, he despises you!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Oh Boris! on 11:46 - May 3 with 2971 viewsfactual_blue

Oh Boris! on 11:33 - May 3 by BlueBadger

It's very, very easy to tell if boris is lying.

His lips move.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh Boris! on 11:50 - May 3 with 2962 viewspickles110564

Oh Boris! on 11:46 - May 3 by factual_blue

It's very, very easy to tell if boris is lying.

His lips move.

With you it is when you post in the forum
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Boris! on 11:52 - May 3 with 2957 viewsNo9

Really, you are a bore.

& you are being conned = unless you are very wealthy?
Oh Boris! on 12:48 - May 3 with 2898 viewsBlueBadger

Really, you are a bore.

Imagine hating foreigners so much you'd rather defend a lying incompetent toff rather than just admit youd been conned.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh Boris! on 13:00 - May 3 with 2876 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Boris! on 12:48 - May 3 by BlueBadger

Imagine hating foreigners so much you'd rather defend a lying incompetent toff rather than just admit youd been conned.

It's not a big deal. Just part of the tedious game of party politics.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh Boris! on 13:08 - May 3 with 2859 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Boris! on 13:00 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Pickles increasingly looks like a man who's looked his neighbour in they eye whilst sh1tting himself and is now trying to front it out rather than saying 'actually this was probably a daft idea'.

Oh Boris! on 13:35 - May 3 with 2815 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Boris! on 11:50 - May 3 by pickles110564

With you it is when you post in the forum

No, it's YOUR mum who's fat.

Oh Boris! on 13:37 - May 3 with 2803 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Boris! on 13:08 - May 3 by BlueBadger

Pickles increasingly looks like a man who's looked his neighbour in they eye whilst sh1tting himself and is now trying to front it out rather than saying 'actually this was probably a daft idea'.

What do you mean Badger? It's perfectly normal for the magnificent Englishman to go potty in his Y-Fronts. Those toilets are dangerous foreign contraptions. The real patriot doesn't drop bombs in the pool.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Boris! on 13:39 - May 3 with 2791 viewsNo9

Where Mr Johnson is concerned it is more than just party politics.
Oh Boris! on 14:29 - May 3 with 2755 viewspickles110564

Oh Boris! on 13:08 - May 3 by BlueBadger

Neighbour's do not live that close m8, luckily I can afford to live in a decent area, can you?
Oh Boris! on 15:05 - May 3 with 2713 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Indeed. It’s a fairly standard tweet to drum up voting support - I’m sure a lot of politicians that send these sort of things haven’t actually just voted when they send them

I mean obviously it’s funny and worth laughing at, but it doesn’t actually matter one bit

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Oh Boris! on 15:13 - May 3 with 2691 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Boris! on 13:39 - May 3 by No9

Where Mr Johnson is concerned it is more than just party politics.

Oh of course, he's a Brexiteer Tory so we must dramatise it as much as possible.

Truly impaired.

Oh Boris! on 15:20 - May 3 with 2678 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Boris! on 15:13 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Oh of course, he's a Brexiteer Tory so we must dramatise it as much as possible.

You and your two goons are still trying to play the false equivalence angle eh!?

Classic whaterboutery.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Boris! on 15:26 - May 3 with 2665 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Boris! on 15:20 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

You and your two goons are still trying to play the false equivalence angle eh!?

Classic whaterboutery.

Not trying to play any angle. This isn't even news. Whether it's a Tory leaver or a liberal remainer it's part of the party politics game which most people swallow.

Truly impaired.

Oh Boris! on 15:39 - May 3 with 2635 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Boris! on 15:26 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Not trying to play any angle. This isn't even news. Whether it's a Tory leaver or a liberal remainer it's part of the party politics game which most people swallow.

Most people but you though eh?

I feel like you aren't giving the majority of people enough credit. In fact, the downplaying and shrugging of shoulders when somebody is caught out lying ends with a mad man in charge of the country. I don't think that level of flippancy or normalisation is all that helpful.

Oh Boris! on 15:52 - May 3 with 2610 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Boris! on 15:39 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

Most people but you though eh?

I feel like you aren't giving the majority of people enough credit. In fact, the downplaying and shrugging of shoulders when somebody is caught out lying ends with a mad man in charge of the country. I don't think that level of flippancy or normalisation is all that helpful.

I never said that.

In the grand scheme of things this is incredibly minor. I believe you would agree if it was a liberal remainer.

Truly impaired.

Oh Boris! on 15:58 - May 3 with 2599 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Boris! on 15:52 - May 3 by J2BLUE

I never said that.

In the grand scheme of things this is incredibly minor. I believe you would agree if it was a liberal remainer.

I don't believe I would.

I don't care if it is a minor thing. Once it becomes normalised to lie about minor things, the next step is to normalise lying about major things.

I'd have expected you to care about the honesty and integrity of all politicians. You say lying isn't a big deal. I say it is.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 15:59]

Oh Boris! on 16:04 - May 3 with 2580 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Boris! on 15:58 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

I don't believe I would.

I don't care if it is a minor thing. Once it becomes normalised to lie about minor things, the next step is to normalise lying about major things.

I'd have expected you to care about the honesty and integrity of all politicians. You say lying isn't a big deal. I say it is.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 15:59]

Lying is a big deal. A politician urging people to vote on the day of a election and falsely saying they have voted is very minor IMO. Boris is an idiot and there's plenty of far better things to attack him over than this.

Same with any other politician from any other party (IMO)

Truly impaired.

Oh Boris! on 16:05 - May 3 with 2576 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Boris! on 16:04 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Lying is a big deal. A politician urging people to vote on the day of a election and falsely saying they have voted is very minor IMO. Boris is an idiot and there's plenty of far better things to attack him over than this.

Same with any other politician from any other party (IMO)

I guess we won't see eye to eye on this if you have a greater tolerance of being lied to than myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024