Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? 09:50 - May 3 with 1080 viewsMaySixth

n

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

No. (n/t) on 09:51 - May 3 with 1077 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:05 - May 3 with 1039 viewsWD19

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:05 - May 3 with 1037 viewsbracknell_blue

Well, the club clearly don't believe so, as the first direct debit has gone out of my account for the full amount. Don't know how that will pan out if we get to any of those ST targets.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:12 - May 3 with 995 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:05 - May 3 by bracknell_blue

Well, the club clearly don't believe so, as the first direct debit has gone out of my account for the full amount. Don't know how that will pan out if we get to any of those ST targets.

If town reaches the target, I would imagine a refund would be debited back to our accounts.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:16 - May 3 with 987 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:12 - May 3 by Ipswich_Crazy

If town reaches the target, I would imagine a refund would be debited back to our accounts.

Imagine they’ll just amend the future amounts (i.e. decrease them) so it works out over the year
Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:24 - May 3 with 957 viewsxrayspecs

Previously predicted around 11000 and still think that is where we will end up once all are counted.

The club announced 1200 new ST holder but 1000 had not renewed at that time. Some will, some will not. You may also lose a few hundred once the direct debit mandates start to arrive.
Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:33 - May 3 with 939 viewsITFC_Forever

Isn't the deadline 5th or 6th May?

So they'd have to be bloody quick....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:49 - May 3 with 882 viewsSitfcB

Will a win v Leeds tip ST sales over the next discount threshold? on 10:05 - May 3 by bracknell_blue

They will reduce future payments accordingly.

Didn’t think it went out until Tuesday anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024