Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. 13:48 - May 3 with 1592 viewsBent_double

https://onefootball.com/en/news/psg-owners-looking-at-one-of-four-championship-c

Oh well, that counts us out then.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:50 - May 3 with 1570 viewsTractorCam

Come on Qatar you know we would be a great experiment, double promotions with Mbappe bagging 70 goals in league 1.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:57 - May 3 with 1509 viewsSpruceMoose

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:50 - May 3 by TractorCam

Come on Qatar you know we would be a great experiment, double promotions with Mbappe bagging 70 goals in league 1.

Our best hope is to become a feeder club for Norwich.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:57 - May 3 with 1510 viewsBent_double

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:50 - May 3 by TractorCam

Now that would be something, Mbappe and Neymar loans til January - they're not needed in France anyway.

Seriously though, clearly we aren't one of the 4.....why? Have they even spoken to ME to sound him out. Surely of the 4 clubs mentioned, we would be the cheapest (as long as ME writes off some/all of the debt), and have the best potential for the new owners to make a lot of money in the long run with a successful team and promotion to the PL?

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 14:00 - May 3 with 1488 viewsSpruceMoose

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:57 - May 3 by Bent_double

Now that would be something, Mbappe and Neymar loans til January - they're not needed in France anyway.

Seriously though, clearly we aren't one of the 4.....why? Have they even spoken to ME to sound him out. Surely of the 4 clubs mentioned, we would be the cheapest (as long as ME writes off some/all of the debt), and have the best potential for the new owners to make a lot of money in the long run with a successful team and promotion to the PL?

We aren't a Championship club?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 14:08 - May 3 with 1446 viewsBent_double

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 14:00 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

We aren't a Championship club?

Technically we are until the season ends...

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 14:24 - May 3 with 1386 viewsFixed_It

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 13:57 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

Our best hope is to become a feeder club for Norwich.

Thanks for that. I've just thrown up.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 15:16 - May 3 with 1257 viewshampstead_blue

they would just hollow the club out and use it to bring on players from all over the world.

I'd be wary.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 15:24 - May 3 with 1227 viewsJ2BLUE

PSG owners looking to buy a Championship club. on 15:16 - May 3 by hampstead_blue

they would just hollow the club out and use it to bring on players from all over the world.

I'd be wary.

Plus there would be a conflict of interest when we qualify for the CL

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024