Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? 14:53 - May 3 with 2634 viewsIllinoisblue

absolutely criminal that we've been much worse than a cash-strapped club on the brink of extinction.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 14:54 - May 3 with 2630 viewshomer_123

Whilst not on the brink of extinction, we are somewhat cash strapped.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 14:57 - May 3 with 2615 viewsPJH

The latest problem is not them being able to field a team because The PFA have loaned the players money pending the players eventually getting paid by Bolton.
The problem with the home game against Brentford was the doubts about a safety certificate being granted.
are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 14:58 - May 3 with 2600 viewsITFC_Forever

Very likely to be their last game.... and they've only sold 400 or so tickets.

Even their fans have abandoned them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 16:09 - May 3 with 2482 viewsitfcjoe

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 14:58 - May 3 by ITFC_Forever

Very likely to be their last game.... and they've only sold 400 or so tickets.

Even their fans have abandoned them.

I can't imagine it is that likely to be their last game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's not as mad as it sounds.... on 16:48 - May 3 with 2437 viewsBloots

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 16:09 - May 3 by itfcjoe

....they need to go into administration to avoid a winding up order and potential liquidation.

But nobody is prepared to put up the money that it needs to go into administration.

It's a massive stand off at the moment and there is a real chance of liquidation.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 16:58 - May 3 with 2392 viewsIllinoisblue

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 14:54 - May 3 by homer_123

Whilst not on the brink of extinction, we are somewhat cash strapped.

we need a multi-millionaire owner with a background in ticketing/events to save us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:06 - May 3 with 2363 viewsTerra_Farma

Agreed, despite our differences in the play offs, I would hate to see a club like Bolton be exterminated
are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:10 - May 3 with 2350 viewsWeWereZombies

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:06 - May 3 by Terra_Farma

Agreed, despite our differences in the play offs, I would hate to see a club like Bolton be exterminated

Are they going to leave the Football League and sign up for the Hunger Games then?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:10 - May 3 with 2350 viewsGeoffSentence

If they had lived within their means we might not have been much worse than them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:25 - May 3 with 2321 viewsTerra_Farma

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 17:10 - May 3 by WeWereZombies

Are they going to leave the Football League and sign up for the Hunger Games then?

ha! I couldn't think of a better word.

Darlek.
I think it's really sad on 18:27 - May 3 with 2254 viewsgtsb

I don't care what club you support, and that includes Norwich, to see your club in this mess must be heartbreaking. The fans are the best thing about any club. Football used to be a time when people could forget about all their worries for ninety minutes. Those die hard Bolton fans must worry everyday. Sad, very sad.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 18:31]
are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 18:54 - May 3 with 2196 viewsitfcbam

didn't Bolton win their 1st 4 games though?
are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 07:47 - May 4 with 1984 viewsITFC_Forever

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 16:09 - May 3 by itfcjoe

If the League and the courts do their job and stop giving Bolton more chances than a monopoly board, then it should be.

A disaster for the teams involved, but a few clubs going bust might teach the rest of football a lesson. Only might though....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 11:17 - May 4 with 1837 viewspointofblue

are Bolton going to put out a team at Forest on Sunday? on 07:47 - May 4 by ITFC_Forever

If the League and the courts do their job and stop giving Bolton more chances than a monopoly board, then it should be.

A disaster for the teams involved, but a few clubs going bust might teach the rest of football a lesson. Only might though....

The FA/Sky will only care if one of the Premier League money clubs or stalwarts fall into difficulty - they don’t give a damn about the football league or lower Premier sides, otherwise they would have taken Andy Holt’s plea seriously to look at funding last summer instead of simply threatening to withdraw it entirely.

As for Bolton and Birmingham, they’re both ahead of us because they spent beyond their means. I have every sympathy for the fans but the club’s themselves, particularly the former, are reaping what they sowed.

Oddly Bolton have scored four less than us and let in two more; their goal spread has simply been, for want of better phrase, better directed to claim a few more points.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024