Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least there is one Pickles around who has a solid Brexit plan! 16:12 - May 3 with 577 viewsSpruceMoose

"Eric Pickles, the former Conservative party chairman, has come out in favour of a second referendum if MPs cannot reach an agreement on Brexit. Pickles, who is now a member of the House of Lords, told Sky News:

If Parliament can’t sort [Brexit] out, then, I can’t believe I’m saying this, because I was absolutely opposed to a second referendum, but then a clear choice has got to be put to the public in terms of where they want to go. Do they want Mrs May’s deal, do they want to have Brexit without a period of transition, or do they want to stay in the European Union?"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

At least there is one Pickles around who has a solid Brexit plan! on 16:17 - May 3 with 562 viewsBlueBadger

It's really come to something when you find yourself thinking that someone as unpleasant as Pickles might actually be onto something there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least there is one Pickles around who has a solid Brexit plan! on 16:20 - May 3 with 549 viewsfactual_blue

'He's always referred to as Eric Pickles, because Mr Pickles is the name of a cat'

Hugh Dennis

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024