Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 emails and 1 telephone call today 17:43 - May 3 with 2895 viewsBLUEBEAT

...in regards to renewing season tickets.

That must be close to harassment, though it’s a sign of desperation in reality....

Poll: W or W

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 18:26 - May 3 with 2720 viewshatch

They’ll definitely extend the deadline. Wouldn’t be the first time
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 18:32 - May 3 with 2700 viewsfactual_blue

Those sales targets don't achieve themselves...

You could probably beat them down on price.

Say you're thinking of getting a norwich ST.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 18:33]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 18:57 - May 3 with 2592 viewsColin_Viljoen

Desperation or pro-active?
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 19:09 - May 3 with 2571 viewsxrayspecs

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 18:26 - May 3 by hatch

They’ll definitely extend the deadline. Wouldn’t be the first time

I am not sure they will. Spoke to someone in the ticket office today and they did not expect the deadline to be extended. Unlike last season when there was a change of manager/approach, supporters know what the club are doing - generally speaking - next season and have had time to decided if they are going to have a ST or not.

I think the only exception - and this would be good PR - is if we are really close to the 12k figure. I suspect that we will not get much more than we have now - some stragglers and some on the DD scheme who have not yet cancelled.
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 20:03 - May 3 with 2474 viewsRegencyBlue

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 18:32 - May 3 by factual_blue

Those sales targets don't achieve themselves...

You could probably beat them down on price.

Say you're thinking of getting a norwich ST.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 18:33]

Club don’t help themselves!

Friend of mine is 65 on 11th August but club won’t give him the 65+ discount because the cut off date for that is 10th August.

Ok, there need to be rules but the difference between selling one more season ticket or having another empty seat is one day!

Ticket office needs to be given some flexibility!
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 20:12 - May 3 with 2437 viewsEly_Blue

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 20:03 - May 3 by RegencyBlue

Friend of mine is 65 on 11th August but club won’t give him the 65+ discount because the cut off date for that is 10th August.

Ok, there need to be rules but the difference between selling one more season ticket or having another empty seat is one day!

And then what happens when his mate calls up and says “my birthday is on 12th August, you extended it ny 1 day for him......” and so on, what if every 12, 19, 23 year old did the same, rules is rules for a reason

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 20:43 - May 3 with 2373 viewswitchdoctor

why cant he just buy a season ticket the day after his birthday?
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 22:34 - May 3 with 2215 viewsBluefish

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 20:43 - May 3 by witchdoctor

why cant he just buy a season ticket the day after his birthday?

I'm guessing it is because he would have still turned 65 1 day after the 2019/20 cut off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 07:02 - May 4 with 2006 viewsPendejo

Opposite problem... have tried getting a customer number for son, in order to buy him an U23 ST... still to receive a Customer Number 1 week after applying... I thought this was a quicker process, but its X years since I signed up as a customer... anyone with more recent experience?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 08:16 - May 4 with 1903 viewsSuperfrans

“Harassment”.

LOL.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 08:30 - May 4 with 1876 viewsWhymarkmariner

I understand where you are coming from, but remember the fuss there has been with regard to the cut price ticket games versus season ticket holders. If they give just one person any sort of leeway with regard to age then all and sundry will come out of the woodwork and want a discount.
4 emails and 1 telephone call today on 08:54 - May 4 with 1823 viewsElephantintheRoom

Ticket staff will be incentivised to reach targets. Its the Marcus Evans way. Even if the targets are utterly pointless and unachievable - not reaching targets is a good way of letting staff go which is also the Marcus Evans way - which clearly does not apply to Lambo. Or does it?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024