Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remainers.....look what you have done! 09:09 - May 4 with 4145 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Unlike in some other parts of the country, the result was also the product of collaboration between local Lib Dems and Greens. It included activists from both parties running a joint campaign in one ward and literature being distributed advocating a ‘half green — half yellow’ vote in a part of the country which had recorded clear remain majorities in 2016."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/03/ballot-papers-had-brexit-commen

Shame on you!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:21 - May 4 with 4079 viewsfooters

So Ipswich fans should support a Tory/Independent coalition?

I don't like where this road's leading buh!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:28 - May 4 with 4065 viewsBlueBadger

What's the actual issue here? Minor and fringe groups working as a larger group so they can more effectively oppose a larger one is hardly new, or indeed unique to British polotics.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:28 - May 4 with 4059 viewsDubtractor

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:28 - May 4 by BlueBadger

What's the actual issue here? Minor and fringe groups working as a larger group so they can more effectively oppose a larger one is hardly new, or indeed unique to British polotics.

It took me a while - look at the bit in quotation marks.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:34 - May 4 with 4046 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:28 - May 4 by Dubtractor

It took me a while - look at the bit in quotation marks.

Ah yes. I take back the entire comment . Dirty bastards.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 9:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:35 - May 4 with 4039 viewsm14_blue

So it’s a red, white and blue Brexit vs a yellow and green remain.

Oh Jesus
Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:39 - May 4 with 4020 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:34 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. I take back the entire comment . Dirty bastards.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 9:36]

I'm going to upvote everyone who actually GOT this one by way of atonement.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:42 - May 4 with 4009 viewsFreddies_Ears

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:39 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Unusual for you to earn a WHOOSH!
Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:46 - May 4 with 3993 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:42 - May 4 by Freddies_Ears

Unusual for you to earn a WHOOSH!

It's still early, I've only just sipped at my morning cuppa and last nights' Ghost Ship is playing hell with my guts are my mitigating circumstances, yeronner.

Login to get fewer ads

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:48 - May 4 with 3984 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:39 - May 4 by BlueBadger

I may have to screenshot, print and save that uppie!

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:50 - May 4 with 3978 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:35 - May 4 by m14_blue

So it’s a red, white and blue Brexit vs a yellow and green remain.

Oh Jesus

There are no winners here.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:51 - May 4 with 3973 viewsfooters

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:46 - May 4 by BlueBadger

It's still early, I've only just sipped at my morning cuppa and last nights' Ghost Ship is playing hell with my guts are my mitigating circumstances, yeronner.

You may want to switch to the far superior Broadside next time, Badge.

Rest up and get something relaxing going down th old IV line :)

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:52 - May 4 with 3970 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:50 - May 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

There are no winners here.

There is definitely one loser in this thread though *glances in mirror*

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:56 - May 4 with 3959 viewsWeWereZombies

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:21 - May 4 by footers

So Ipswich fans should support a Tory/Independent coalition?

I don't like where this road's leading buh!

Unless we are in that garish old away strip in which case we support the Netherlands...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:56 - May 4 with 3959 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:51 - May 4 by footers

You may want to switch to the far superior Broadside next time, Badge.

Rest up and get something relaxing going down th old IV line :)

It's playing havoc with my guts as I'm just back from 10 days with the inlaws in Portgual and readjusting from drinking Sagres/Super Bock and easting fresh fish to real ale and British cuisine. Broadside tends to play hell with guts at the best of times, I'd have a ringpiece like a Japanese flag if I got on that stuff last night!

Remainers.....look what you have done! (n/t) on 10:25 - May 4 with 3911 viewsBlueNomad

[Post edited 4 May 2019 10:27]
Remainers.....look what you have done! on 10:33 - May 4 with 3896 viewsfactual_blue

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:56 - May 4 by BlueBadger

It's playing havoc with my guts as I'm just back from 10 days with the inlaws in Portgual and readjusting from drinking Sagres/Super Bock and easting fresh fish to real ale and British cuisine. Broadside tends to play hell with guts at the best of times, I'd have a ringpiece like a Japanese flag if I got on that stuff last night!

Perhaps it's just as well there's no 'pokey finger' test in the prostate screening today....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 10:33 - May 4 with 3893 viewsEastTownBlue

Typical of this year.

Mid-Suffolk has gone from blue to half yellow-green now.
Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:20 - May 4 with 3783 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 10:33 - May 4 by factual_blue

Perhaps it's just as well there's no 'pokey finger' test in the prostate screening today....

Would save money on KY....

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:28 - May 4 with 3761 viewsfactual_blue

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 09:46 - May 4 by BlueBadger

I think what you meant to say was that you had a very stressful night shift at work, and not that you were wasting the taxpayers' money on alcohol. The daily 'all grown up' mail monitors this site, you know.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:34 - May 4 with 3748 viewsfooters

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:28 - May 4 by factual_blue

I think what you meant to say was that you had a very stressful night shift at work, and not that you were wasting the taxpayers' money on alcohol. The daily 'all grown up' mail monitors this site, you know.

You public sector types live the life of Reilly. Especially those piss-takers at the NHS.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 12:20 - May 4 with 3676 viewsfactual_blue

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:34 - May 4 by footers

You public sector types live the life of Reilly. Especially those piss-takers at the NHS.

Taking the piss is of course an important part of NHS work, although the colloquial term derives from the cloth trade, where large quantities of urine were used in the fulling process.

The surnames 'Fuller' and 'Walker' are from those who used to trample cloth in vats of urine.

The stream that still runs under Water Street in Lavenham was culverted by the rich inhabitants of the village in 1500 because of the stench from the dye-filled urine poured into it.

Always happy to help.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 12:26 - May 4 with 3667 viewsfactual_blue

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 11:20 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Would save money on KY....

Although the litigation from the NHS staff who develop PTSD would leave you bankrupt several times over.

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 12:33 - May 4 with 3653 viewsBlueBadger

Remainers.....look what you have done! on 12:26 - May 4 by factual_blue

Although the litigation from the NHS staff who develop PTSD would leave you bankrupt several times over.

An aneasthetist colleague of mine was recently called to insert an epidural into what turned out to be a member of our nursing staff in a rather messy labour whom he worked with very closely. Both have agreed never to speak of what they saw.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024