Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me 13:52 - May 4 with 905 viewsgtsb

There was a leading cancer doctor on the radio a few weeks back talking about cancer avoidance and apart from the obvious things his biggest piece of advice was to eat broccoli, and lots of it. Just thought I'd share that. I didn't realise how good it was for cancer prevention.
This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 13:54 - May 4 with 887 viewsJ2BLUE

Any particular reason?

Doctor's name?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 13:58 - May 4 with 874 viewsgtsb

This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 13:54 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Any particular reason?

Doctor's name?

I can't remember. It was on five live one morning as I was driving into work . All I can remember is at the end of the interview he was asked to give one final piece of advice to help prevent cancer and he said" eat broccoli, and lots of it".
This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 14:40 - May 4 with 797 viewsSarge

This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 13:58 - May 4 by gtsb

I can't remember. It was on five live one morning as I was driving into work . All I can remember is at the end of the interview he was asked to give one final piece of advice to help prevent cancer and he said" eat broccoli, and lots of it".

Probably just a crisis actor paid for by Big Broccoli.
This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 18:21 - May 4 with 671 viewsbadadski

This cancer screening at the ground has reminded me on 14:40 - May 4 by Sarge

Probably just a crisis actor paid for by Big Broccoli.

Super food, has some enzyme that's powerful in neutralising the chemical that causes genes to mutate causing Cancer. Something like that if i recall, similar to the enzyme grilled tomato's produce.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024