Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth 18:59 - May 4 with 1817 viewshatch

Worse if anything - Scunthorpe equalise and refuse to let Plymouth score again. Drama.
Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:01 - May 4 with 1801 viewstractordownsouth

That one’s a disagrace, as it was the keeper who was injured. Even without the lack of a walk-in equaliser, the incident is worse

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:01 - May 4 with 1795 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sunny are fighting for their lives.

Play to the whistle.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:05 - May 4 with 1752 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure about this. Unlike the Leeds game we didn't see the entire build up, just a little clip and the commentators going on limited info.

I don't blame the player for putting it in. Imagine if he didn't and cost them survival. Stick the ball in the net and let the situation play out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:18 - May 4 with 1461 viewsm14_blue

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:05 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Not sure about this. Unlike the Leeds game we didn't see the entire build up, just a little clip and the commentators going on limited info.

I don't blame the player for putting it in. Imagine if he didn't and cost them survival. Stick the ball in the net and let the situation play out.

Sorry, I’d rather get relegated than stay up like that.
Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:25 - May 4 with 1438 viewsBABLUE

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:01 - May 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sunny are fighting for their lives.

Play to the whistle.

Really???

The goalkeeper was injured and tried to throw the ball out of play for a throw in.

The Scunthorpe player could see that, but still decided to shoot and score.

Then the manager had a chance to redeem things and failed to do so.

Shame on them.
Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:29 - May 4 with 1421 viewsgtsb

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 19:05 - May 4 by J2BLUE

You're way off this J2 . Was an absolute disgrace.
Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:55 - May 4 with 1372 viewsJ2BLUE

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:29 - May 4 by gtsb

You're way off this J2 . Was an absolute disgrace.

As I said I hadn't seen the full incident. I had no idea the keeper tried to throw it out. Agree that was wrong. Glad it didn't make any difference, apart from the extra heat their game will have next season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 08:39 - May 5 with 1109 viewsuefacup81

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 22:25 - May 4 by BABLUE

Really???

The goalkeeper was injured and tried to throw the ball out of play for a throw in.

The Scunthorpe player could see that, but still decided to shoot and score.

Then the manager had a chance to redeem things and failed to do so.

Shame on them.

If he's injured then he should have knocked the ball out for a corner, rather than trying to be cute about it.

Also, play to the whistle!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

Repeat of the Leeds/Villa incident at Plymouth on 08:51 - May 5 with 1086 viewsElephantintheRoom

You need to bone up on the laws of the game. Last time I looked it was the referee who stopped the game for a fou or injury, if he deemed it affected the game - not ignorant players, desperate managers - nor indeed armchair supporters watching on tele

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024