Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pukkl 12:45 - May 5 with 8319 viewssoclopath

Will Naridje be able to keep their free goal scorer or will they be tempted by a big bid?
Pukkl on 12:52 - May 5 with 8284 viewschristiand

Is he good enough for the Premier League?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Pukkl on 12:58 - May 5 with 8252 viewsBent_double

Pukkl on 12:52 - May 5 by christiand

Let's hope not!

Haven't they already said they won't be spending silly money on players? Sensible approach, unfortunately.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

on 12:59 - May 5 with 8248 views_

Pukkl on 13:01 - May 5 with 8231 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 12:59 - May 5 by _

My Rangers supporting mates said we were welcome to Waghorn and Garner as they weren't good enough.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pukkl on 14:40 - May 5 with 7960 viewsfloridaboy

Bet he will be banging on Delias door wanting a massive pay rise!!

Can always hope his agent can get him a better deal somewhere else.

Not sure if they will be that good in the top flight. Especially as the club have already stated they wont be spending much money in the summer. Maybe we could sell them Bart for £4m!
Pukkl on 14:48 - May 5 with 7907 viewsvilanovablue

No I don't think so he'll get a pay rise and suspect be happy.

Norwich may not spend big but the Prem will net them 100 million and mean they could do a Burnley.
Pukkl on 14:50 - May 5 with 7883 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He has pace and an eye for goal. Whether that is enough for the Premier League time will tell.

The bigger thing that has taken them up is that he and their other key players stayed fit all season and they have worked together as a team. If they have another season like this one they might surprise a few. Get a few injuries and it might be fun to watch from our perspective.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Pukkl on 14:55 - May 5 with 7835 viewsgiant_stow

With the same proviso as the other thread (I know nothing), why would he leave? He's finally found some success - if I were him, I'd stick with it and not risk going elsewhere. Sure he'll be paid well no matter (read about a £10m promotion bonus to be shared amongst the squad).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Pukkl on 15:02 - May 5 with 7795 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pukkl on 14:55 - May 5 by giant_stow

With the same proviso as the other thread (I know nothing), why would he leave? He's finally found some success - if I were him, I'd stick with it and not risk going elsewhere. Sure he'll be paid well no matter (read about a £10m promotion bonus to be shared amongst the squad).

I would imagine the most likely scenario under which he leaves is that Norwich decide he is unlikely to be good enough and someone like Derby offer big money for him in the Championship rather like was the case with Rhodes several times.

Pukkl on 15:06 - May 5 with 7759 viewsgiant_stow

Pukkl on 15:02 - May 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would imagine the most likely scenario under which he leaves is that Norwich decide he is unlikely to be good enough and someone like Derby offer big money for him in the Championship rather like was the case with Rhodes several times.

Hadn;t thought about it that way - that would one ballsy move by the head honchos, but who knows - maybe you're right.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 15:58 - May 5 with 7496 views_

Pukkl on 13:01 - May 5 by GlasgowBlue

My Rangers supporting mates said we were welcome to Waghorn and Garner as they weren't good enough.

Pukkl on 16:12 - May 5 with 7428 viewsBLUEBEAT

flash-in-the-pan

one-off season for him

(and Naaaridge)

Poll: W or W

Pukkl on 16:14 - May 5 with 7413 viewsNthsuffolkblue

on 15:58 - May 5 by _

"out of touch with reality on mass"

They deny gravity or something?

Pukkl on 16:26 - May 5 with 7347 viewsArnieM

Bet he doesn’t get a sniff of goal next season.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

on 18:01 - May 5 with 7089 views_

Pukkl on 16:14 - May 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

"out of touch with reality on mass"

They deny gravity or something?

Pukkl on 18:05 - May 5 with 7078 viewsm14_blue

Pukkl on 14:48 - May 5 by vilanovablue

No I don't think so he'll get a pay rise and suspect be happy.

Norwich may not spend big but the Prem will net them 100 million and mean they could do a Burnley.

How incredibly depressing that the best clubs can hope for is ‘doing a Burnley’.

Once the novelty wears off it must be an incredibly joyless experience supporting one of the also rans in the prem.
Pukkl on 18:22 - May 5 with 7001 viewsvilanovablue

Pukkl on 18:05 - May 5 by m14_blue

How incredibly depressing that the best clubs can hope for is ‘doing a Burnley’.

Once the novelty wears off it must be an incredibly joyless experience supporting one of the also rans in the prem.

I do know it's miserable stuff but would anyone here sniff at being lower mid-table safely in the Prem?
Pukkl on 18:29 - May 5 with 6976 viewsm14_blue

Pukkl on 18:22 - May 5 by vilanovablue

I do know it's miserable stuff but would anyone here sniff at being lower mid-table safely in the Prem?

Oh not at all and you’re right, that’s definitely the model Norwich will be looking to emulate.
Pukkl on 18:34 - May 5 with 6941 viewsjas0999

Let’s not get carried away. He needs to prove his ability in the Premier League!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024