Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids bike advice 11:27 - May 6 with 650 viewshampstead_blue

So our boy has outgrown his Wiggins Macron.

Before we buy another has anyone here bought a frog or isla bike for their kids?
We want a good resale value. The Wiggins will give us back 50% of it's purchase price which makes it a great bike.

I've seen Hoy, Cube, Orbea (looks best online).

Any real time experience will be welcome.

Thanks all.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Kids bike advice on 12:06 - May 6 with 609 viewsTractorWood

I know some people with Cube's and they are very good value. However, these are all adult bikes but I know people with their mountain bikes and decent calibre, carbon road bikes so it stands to reason that they make good bikes.

Happy cycling.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Kids bike advice on 12:15 - May 6 with 593 viewsBLUEBEAT

The Mrs has a Cube. I’m impressed with it - stylish but a really good build too.

The lad has a Frog and I like that too. Again, good looking and very strong. Also a make that does not receive ridicule in the playground (though it is in Team Sky livery so may be looked down on now!)

Poll: W or W

Kids bike advice on 12:38 - May 6 with 571 viewsTexaco73

I would recommend Frog bikes.
My kids have been through 4 sizes. Light and well made, with robust componentry and well thought out child specific geometry.

My kids managed 180 miles in a week, touring Holland on Frog bikes without any problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024