Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Nigel... 20:18 - May 6 with 9529 viewsSpruceMoose

What an utter scumbag.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/06/nigel-farage-under-fire-alleged

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Nigel... on 20:24 - May 6 with 5071 viewsElderGrizzly

This little girl knows how to deal with him. Sound on until the end

Oh Nigel... on 20:27 - May 6 with 5037 viewsBlueorder

Suits & Ties and right wing lies. The future is here,
Oh Nigel... on 20:31 - May 6 with 5009 viewsDubtractor

Oh Nigel... on 20:24 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Saw (and shared) that on facebook earlier. Absolute gold.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Oh Nigel... on 20:33 - May 6 with 4997 viewssparks

Whilst he is about 75% bigotted twot, and Alex Jones is worthy of every piece of disdain one could summon...

The article is awful dishonest journalism, equating comments about globalism with anti semitism.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Oh Nigel... on 20:35 - May 6 with 4978 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Nigel... on 20:33 - May 6 by sparks

Whilst he is about 75% bigotted twot, and Alex Jones is worthy of every piece of disdain one could summon...

The article is awful dishonest journalism, equating comments about globalism with anti semitism.

Yeah, because that isn't done on a regular basis is it? Don't be naive. Considering his audience, he knew exactly what he was saying.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Nigel... on 20:36 - May 6 with 4966 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't believe they didn't know he had been on there before now.

Anyone who associates with Alex Jones instantly loses all credibility.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh Nigel... on 20:36 - May 6 with 4960 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Nigel... on 20:36 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Can't believe they didn't know he had been on there before now.

Anyone who associates with Alex Jones instantly loses all credibility.

Sadly, that isn't always true in the eyes of some people.

Oh Nigel... on 20:41 - May 6 with 4917 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Nigel... on 20:36 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Infowars is a fascinating study in humanity.

There is a global elite trying to enslave us all and our guest today is *insert random globalist willing to share all their plans and reveal how you need to buy a load of products available on infowars to protect your family*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Nigel... on 20:43 - May 6 with 4896 viewsBlueBadger

Who'd have though that Nigel Farage would be happy to hang around with bigots and loons?
[Post edited 6 May 2019 20:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh Nigel... on 20:45 - May 6 with 4881 viewssparks

Oh Nigel... on 20:35 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, because that isn't done on a regular basis is it? Don't be naive. Considering his audience, he knew exactly what he was saying.

Not that cheap old chestnut.

It really is disingenuous. You essentially get to claim that someone is meaning whatever you think they mean, regardless of what is actually said.

Its embarrassing. Read the article. He used comments like "new world order" which is a phrase sometimes used in an antisemitic context- therefore it was anti semitic.

Massive stretch. Even if it was some sort of insidious coded message, to claim and allege certainty in that regard and to impose a meaning which simply isnt in the words, plays into the hands of those you would seek to defeat.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Oh Nigel... on 20:47 - May 6 with 4858 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 20:45 - May 6 by sparks

It really is disingenuous. You essentially get to claim that someone is meaning whatever you think they mean, regardless of what is actually said.

Its embarrassing. Read the article. He used comments like "new world order" which is a phrase sometimes used in an antisemitic context- therefore it was anti semitic.

Massive stretch. Even if it was some sort of insidious coded message, to claim and allege certainty in that regard and to impose a meaning which simply isnt in the words, plays into the hands of those you would seek to defeat.

If it's Alex Jones using it, it's almost certainly antisemetic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh Nigel... on 20:50 - May 6 with 4812 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 20:36 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Someone's sounded the alarm at Grimboy's gaff. Imagine being so patriotic you'll leap to the defence of foreign nazis.

Oh Nigel... on 20:52 - May 6 with 4782 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 20:35 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Quite, it's the old 'I didn't say 'The Jews' I said 'The banks/gloval elite/illuminati/lizard' people get out of ostensibly plausible deniability. Straight out of the Momentum playbook.
You can thank me later for this turning into a tenpager now Sprucey.

Oh Nigel... on 20:57 - May 6 with 4746 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As much as I have no time for Farage, a great deal of that article is straight out of the 'Jezza hates Jews' school of journalism !

"In the six identified interviews, which date from 2009 to last year, Farage, whose Brexit party is leading polls for the upcoming European elections, repeatedly uses words and phrases such as “globalists” and “new world order”, which regularly feature in antisemitic ideas"

....well if saying "globalists" makes you unelectable!.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Nigel... on 20:59 - May 6 with 4723 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Nigel... on 20:24 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

This one's better!

Oh Nigel... on 20:59 - May 6 with 4731 viewsHennikerBlu

Jones: “Why is the left allied with radical Islam?”

Farage: “Because they hate Christianity. They deny, absolutely, our Judeo-Christian culture, which if you think about it actually are the roots, completely, of our nations and our civilisation.

How does the above demonstrate an anti-Semitic stance by Farage?

My understanding of the term 'Judeo-Christian' is it reinforces the shared association of Christian and Jewish values, hardly an anti-Semitic stance.

Poor journalism.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:02]
Oh Nigel... on 21:08 - May 6 with 4636 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 20:59 - May 6 by HennikerBlu

Jones: “Why is the left allied with radical Islam?”

Farage: “Because they hate Christianity. They deny, absolutely, our Judeo-Christian culture, which if you think about it actually are the roots, completely, of our nations and our civilisation.

How does the above demonstrate an anti-Semitic stance by Farage?

My understanding of the term 'Judeo-Christian' is it reinforces the shared association of Christian and Jewish values, hardly an anti-Semitic stance.

Poor journalism.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:02]

Bilderberg and the 'global elite' are pretty common code words used by a certain flavour of loon because they know that saying 'the jews' is a dead giveaway. Jones is a notorious antisemite conspiracist and Chairman Nige is either desperately stupid or deeply cynical to be hanging around in that kind of company.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:08]

Oh Nigel... on 21:08 - May 6 with 4636 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Nigel... on 20:52 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Quite, it's the old 'I didn't say 'The Jews' I said 'The banks/gloval elite/illuminati/lizard' people get out of ostensibly plausible deniability. Straight out of the Momentum playbook.
You can thank me later for this turning into a tenpager now Sprucey.

You, Sprucey and others are like yin to Farage's yang or as others have said; "two cheeks of the same arse" ...... if only there were more free, critically thinking centrists like me and Sparks around!

Oh Nigel... on 21:09 - May 6 with 4625 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Nigel... on 21:08 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Bilderberg and the 'global elite' are pretty common code words used by a certain flavour of loon because they know that saying 'the jews' is a dead giveaway. Jones is a notorious antisemite conspiracist and Chairman Nige is either desperately stupid or deeply cynical to be hanging around in that kind of company.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:08]

......or you are just wrong!

Oh Nigel... on 21:12 - May 6 with 4599 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 21:09 - May 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

......or you are just wrong!

Nah, Nige is a vile scumbag loon who associates with vile scumbag loons. Lest we forget, he's also been happy to pal around with Steve 'actual paid up nazi' Bannon, the German far right and everyone in UKIP he's ever worked iwth.

Oh Nigel... on 21:14 - May 6 with 4582 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Nigel... on 21:08 - May 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

You, Sprucey and others are like yin to Farage's yang or as others have said; "two cheeks of the same arse" ...... if only there were more free, critically thinking centrists like me and Sparks around!

Blood hell BDS, I had you down as many things but never as Centrist Dad.

Oh Nigel... on 21:18 - May 6 with 4553 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Nigel... on 21:12 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Nah, Nige is a vile scumbag loon who associates with vile scumbag loons. Lest we forget, he's also been happy to pal around with Steve 'actual paid up nazi' Bannon, the German far right and everyone in UKIP he's ever worked iwth.

If the article had been Farage appears alongside idiot then I wouldn't argue the toss but then it wouldn't have masqueraded as news either.

Oh Nigel... on 21:23 - May 6 with 4517 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Nigel... on 21:14 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Blood hell BDS, I had you down as many things but never as Centrist Dad.

I am enjoying my new positioning in this thread..... it is time for the hitherto disenfranchised voices of reason to be heard!

Oh Nigel... on 22:31 - May 6 with 4350 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Nigel... on 20:45 - May 6 by sparks

With all due respect, you're taking stridently and confidently on a subject you clearly don't know much about.

Oh Nigel... on 22:40 - May 6 with 4308 viewssparks

Oh Nigel... on 22:31 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

With all due respect, you're taking stridently and confidently on a subject you clearly don't know much about.

Nope. I'm reading a thing and understanding the difference between what is being said (or what there is evidence for) and what someone is choosing to infer into it without clear justification beyond an agenda.

Something I am expert in.

Farage MAY be an anti semite. I suspect not tbh, but I dont know. The reasoning which is used in the article, however, is not sufficient to justify the conclusion on any analysis. It is disingenous.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 22:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024