Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? 07:37 - May 7 with 1460 viewstextbackup

I’m not talking full on wet lettuce, more that everyone was singing, arms in air, we’d won, sht season, a bit of light at the end of the tunnel....

Maybe just me, but something felt, I dunno, it just felt, you know?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 07:55 - May 7 with 1352 viewsdaisyisabaddog

No, not really
Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 08:19 - May 7 with 1287 viewsCOYBitfc

I know!

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 08:33 - May 7 with 1257 viewsKieran_Knows

Yeah I get what you're saying. Can't help but think what PR would be like if were top/close to top next season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 08:40 - May 7 with 1230 viewsBluebell

To be honest I was quite pleased this season is over. It hasn't been pleasant watching us lose (or occasionally draw) every week. I will only feel like that for a couple of weeks and then I will want to be going to games again!

I do get where you are coming from. It was a great atmosphere, a fantastic win and it could have been so different. Things are definitely looking up.

I will be counting the days till the next season starts and, as I always do at the start of the season, be thinking we will win the league.
Nope.... on 09:08 - May 7 with 1139 viewsBloots

....I just felt like kicking Lambert in the nuts.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:27 - May 7 with 1068 viewsitfcjoe

There is a light that never goes out......

I think the Blue Action boys have been fantastic in fostering a superb atmosphere at the end of a frankly crap season.

Lambert keeps saying it, but it's not normal, it is unbelievable - we are doing our bit, and that can't help but inspire the management and players to do their part.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:31 - May 7 with 1028 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:27 - May 7 by itfcjoe

I think the Blue Action boys have been fantastic in fostering a superb atmosphere at the end of a frankly crap season.

Lambert keeps saying it, but it's not normal, it is unbelievable - we are doing our bit, and that can't help but inspire the management and players to do their part.

BA are our real Players of the Season. Bob only knows that the club have given us precious little to cheer about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:32 - May 7 with 1026 viewsMrTown

I understand what you mean, just pure passion in the stadium after the game. Was belting from the bottom of my lungs after the game, full arms in the air.

Felt a real lump in the throat when i got home, looked at all videos of the fans, the Blue Action banner, could't see it on the day as I'm in the SBRL towards section 6 so couldn't read it.

SHlT!! real lump in the throat moment.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:33 - May 7 with 1011 viewsMrTown

Anyone else have a bit of a lump in throat at the end Sunday? on 09:27 - May 7 by itfcjoe

Need Evans to step up with some shrewd signings, back Lambert int he areas he feels need recruiting.

Someone said it on here yesterday and i really liked the saying - "support our support"

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024