Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... 12:59 - May 7 with 6168 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:01 - May 7 with 4999 viewsSomethingBlue

Would be a good signing for L1.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:01 - May 7 with 4985 viewsHerbivore

I'd imagine some of the lower half Championship sides would be in for him. Got to think he'd be more than decent at League 1 level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:05 - May 7 with 4860 viewsTractorCam

He was decent at Peterborough.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:05 - May 7 with 4854 viewsOwainG1992

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:01 - May 7 by Herbivore

I'd imagine some of the lower half Championship sides would be in for him. Got to think he'd be more than decent at League 1 level.

He would definitely be a good signing in league one.
Be interesting to see who we do get in.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:09 - May 7 with 4754 viewsIpswichKnight

Another who thinks that would be a good signing for L1.
We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:12 - May 7 with 4698 viewsParisBlue

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:05 - May 7 by TractorCam

He was decent at Peterborough.

So was Paul Taylor

But he would be a top signing in L1. Whether it's achievable I don't know, but he hasn't played a lot of football the last 2 years and like Judge, that might appeal.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:14 - May 7 with 4666 viewsGirthyguy

Only 26 aswell. Not going to get hopes up though.
We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:14 - May 7 with 4656 viewshomer_123

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:01 - May 7 by SomethingBlue

Would be a good signing for L1.

How utterly f*cking depressing.

'Would be a good signing for L1.'

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:14 - May 7 with 4656 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Mentioned him in previous thread I did.

Hasn't really managed to make the step up to Championship yet. Scored 26 goals and 10 assists in League 1 over 82 games.

Would be a good signing, an absolute work horse up front as well.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:16 - May 7 with 4615 viewsHerbivore

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:14 - May 7 by homer_123

Time to face up to reality.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:17 - May 7 with 4584 viewsTractorCam

It is what it is.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:19 - May 7 with 4564 viewsMrTown

Previously vented frustrations of being a lone striker. Can see it now, Judge on the Left Wing, Washington as a solo striker. Then we'll just need to shift Chambo to Right-Back and everyone will be happy.

In all seriousness, hope this indicates a return of the diamond.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:20 - May 7 with 4506 viewshomer_123

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:17 - May 7 by TractorCam

It is what it is.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:21 - May 7 with 4490 viewshomer_123

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:16 - May 7 by Herbivore

Time to face up to reality.

Already there Herbs, was there before Xmas.

Doesn't make it any less depressing and sad though.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:22 - May 7 with 4446 viewsFixed_It

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:20 - May 7 by homer_123

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Like it or lump it I'm afraid. :(

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:24 - May 7 with 4413 viewsStokieBlue

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:14 - May 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

Mentioned him in previous thread I did.

Hasn't really managed to make the step up to Championship yet. Scored 26 goals and 10 assists in League 1 over 82 games.

Would be a good signing, an absolute work horse up front as well.

Not really a better strike rate in League One than Harrison and over less games. Don't see why he would be much of an improvement over Harrison and Jackson past playing style.

Happy to be proven wrong but doesn't seem the right fit.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:24 - May 7 with 4400 viewsHerbivore

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:21 - May 7 by homer_123

Already there Herbs, was there before Xmas.

Doesn't make it any less depressing and sad though.

I've made peace with it.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:25 - May 7 with 4384 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Meh

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:26 - May 7 with 4351 viewshomer_123

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:22 - May 7 by Fixed_It

Like it or lump it I'm afraid. :(

I hear you.

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:26 - May 7 with 4335 viewshomer_123

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:24 - May 7 by Herbivore

I've made peace with it.

You'll do the same over Brexit! ;)

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:28 - May 7 with 4304 viewsHerbivore

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:26 - May 7 by homer_123

You'll do the same over Brexit! ;)

Unlikely!

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 14:32 - May 7 with 3959 viewsPilgrimblue

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 13:24 - May 7 by StokieBlue

Not really a better strike rate in League One than Harrison and over less games. Don't see why he would be much of an improvement over Harrison and Jackson past playing style.

Happy to be proven wrong but doesn't seem the right fit.

SB

Because he's more experienced and neither Harrison nor Jackson have proved themselves.
Meh (n/t) on 14:36 - May 7 with 3934 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 14:43 - May 7 with 3893 viewsStokieBlue

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 14:32 - May 7 by Pilgrimblue

Because he's more experienced and neither Harrison nor Jackson have proved themselves.

Really?

I thought it was pretty clear that Harrison has scored more with roughly the same rate in League One - basically the same as Washington. That is the league the majority of Washingtons goals were scored in (excluding the Southern League which I don't think you would want to cite).

How is Jackson supposed to prove himself without a chance at that level?

Just doesn't seem to be a big enough difference to justify the transfer in my eyes.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We're trying to sign Conor Washington (again).... on 14:53 - May 7 with 3852 viewsSomethingBlue

Yes, but it is where we are now and I just want to get out of there as quickly as possible. The club as we know it probably depends on that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024