Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... 15:28 - May 7 with 1061 viewsurbanblue

... did we finally lose the curse of all our rotten luck this season?

When Chambers was sent off and the penalty awarded my head was in my hands and I thought 'Here we go again!'

Instead, at last we got lucky ... and maybe we just shoved the curse of all our cock ups and mistakes of this season onto Leeds.

Hopefully happy days ahead!
So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:30 - May 7 with 1042 viewsGeoffSentence

We didn't get lucky.

If benefiting from the opposition's feck ups is luck, then everyone we have played this season has been lucky.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:35 - May 7 with 1013 viewshomer_123

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:30 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

We didn't get lucky.

If benefiting from the opposition's feck ups is luck, then everyone we have played this season has been lucky.

I have to say, I agree.

A win is a win is a win but, if Leeds were actually playing for something, I think we would have been trounced.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:36 - May 7 with 1005 viewsurbanblue

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:30 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

We didn't get lucky.

Exactly!!
So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:38 - May 7 with 988 viewsBryanPlug

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:35 - May 7 by homer_123

I have to say, I agree.

A win is a win is a win but, if Leeds were actually playing for something, I think we would have been trounced.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 16:20 - May 7 with 891 viewsbluesatin

So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 15:35 - May 7 by homer_123

I have to say, I agree.

Surely they wanted to win the game to give them momentum into the Semi-Final 1st leg considering they have been on a poor run of results
So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 18:13 - May 7 with 791 viewsgrimboy

Is it a coincidence that it all changed when Chambers got sent off?
So, in about the 80th minute of our last game of the season ... on 18:21 - May 7 with 775 viewsDarth_Koont

We used all our luck up in the Swansea away game which we should have lost by 3 or 4 nil at halftime.

We were sort of unlucky this season. But in another more real way we got pretty much what we deserved.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024