Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? 15:44 - May 7 with 1517 viewsGeoffSentence

UEFA have a ranking system for clubs that have appeared in european competition (the system includes 'number of participations'). There are 942 ranked clubs in this year's All-Time Club ranking.

Without looking it up, guess where Ipswich are.

You have 30 minutes gentlefolk, go for it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:48 - May 7 with 1483 viewsSpruceMoose

Top 50.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:48 - May 7 with 1484 viewsGeoffSentence

I have fecked it up , the ranking I found is for the UEFA cup/Europa league only.

I figured that summit was wrong when I saw that we were above both Man City and Man Utd

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:49 - May 7 with 1478 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm going to say 200th.

Given we have won a competition, qualified a dozen or so times and reached the latter rounds on several occasions, I reckon that will put us well ahead on points of the majority of clubs.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:50 - May 7 with 1462 viewsGeoffSentence

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:48 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Top 50.

See my second post.

I have ballsed it up. The original question is invalid. What a muppet.

Still with european cup and cup winners cup entries would could be top 50.

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:58 - May 7 with 1409 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:02 - May 7 with 1389 viewsSouperJim

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 15:48 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

I have fecked it up , the ranking I found is for the UEFA cup/Europa league only.

I figured that summit was wrong when I saw that we were above both Man City and Man Utd

Link?

Edit: We're 257th in the all-time table for the european cup/champions league!
[Post edited 7 May 2019 16:08]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:14 - May 7 with 1320 viewsGeoffSentence

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:02 - May 7 by SouperJim

Link?

105 out of 942 for UEFA/Europa cup

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Public

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:15 - May 7 with 1302 viewsSouperJim

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:14 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Public

Above Citeh, United, Arsenal and Chelski. Lovely stuff

Login to get fewer ads

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:21 - May 7 with 1277 viewsallezlesbleus

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:15 - May 7 by SouperJim

Above Citeh, United, Arsenal and Chelski. Lovely stuff

And Naarwich? Or does them beating Bayern once make them the number 1 all time team?
Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:21 - May 7 with 1273 viewsSouperJim

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:21 - May 7 by allezlesbleus

And Naarwich? Or does them beating Bayern once make them the number 1 all time team?

543rd, hot on the tails of Total Network Solutions (New Saints these days) of the Welsh Prem.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 16:25]

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:22 - May 7 with 1268 viewsGeoffSentence

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:02 - May 7 by SouperJim

Link?

I see that is one place behind Floriana who we stuffed 10-0 in our first ever European game.

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 19:01 - May 7 with 1024 viewsTheBoyBlue

Where do you think ITFC ranks in European Competition? on 16:14 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

4th best from England if I read that right. And highest place English side from outside the PL. Which kind of underlines what we all know, that for a club of our size we have massively overachieved in our time.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 20:50]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024