Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Macleod 19:04 - May 7 with 4389 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Just released at Brentford - would snap him up in a heartbeat. Real talented lad.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Lewis Macleod on 19:12 - May 7 with 4327 viewstractorboy1978

Injury prone.
Lewis Macleod on 19:15 - May 7 with 4293 viewsPMac13

Lewis Macleod on 19:12 - May 7 by tractorboy1978

Injury prone.

Would fit in perfectly then!
Lewis Macleod on 19:27 - May 7 with 4201 viewsAlexGreen

I really don't think I learn from the Huws / Adeyemi signings, because I'd take him in a heartbeat and would just hope his injuries are behind him. A real class player, still young and could provide exactly what we're missing in the heart of midfield (like EH &TA). Judge could help us in convincing him and (I imagine) wouldn't have too many Championship clubs taking the risk on him due to his injuries - I'd like to see him here but we really must learn from the past expensive mistakes of turning a blind eye to patterns of injury problems.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Lewis Macleod on 19:32 - May 7 with 4170 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wonder what we're doing now. With all the cuts we'll have to make I'd expect us to have to shift a few out before we can start to look at bringing anyone in, so would expect signings to be later on in the window. But you never know, and we have got some business done early in recent widows in fairness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lewis Macleod on 19:48 - May 7 with 4077 viewsMrTown

He;s a v good footballer, blighted by injuries.

There list of released players is ridiculous
Yoann Barbet
Lewis Macleod
Josh McEachran
Moses Odubajo

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lewis Macleod on 19:52 - May 7 with 4056 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Saw there released players earlier.

One that actually stood out wasn't the most glamorous name on their list Jack Bonham. After a bit of digging it seems he has had a v good season in League 1 with Bristol Rovers this season.

46 games for Bristol Rovers, 18 clean sheets.

A good article of how good he has been for them this season. Should be the type of Goalkeeper we look at over Liam Kelly from Livingston (no disrespect, I'm sure he is a fine keeper).
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-rovers-loan-s

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lewis Macleod on 19:52 - May 7 with 4042 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lewis Macleod on 19:12 - May 7 by tractorboy1978

Injury prone.

42 appearances in 5 years at Brentford.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lewis Macleod on 19:53 - May 7 with 4037 viewsMrTown

Lewis Macleod on 19:52 - May 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

42 appearances in 5 years at Brentford.

Wow. Forget it.

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Macleod on 19:56 - May 7 with 4025 viewsgrimboy

Would he drop down a division to Play league one football when I’m sure championship clubs would be interested.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 20:19]
Lewis Macleod on 20:00 - May 7 with 4004 viewsSpruceMoose

Lewis Macleod on 19:56 - May 7 by grimboy

Would he drop down a division to Play league one football when I’m sure championship clubs would be interested.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 20:19]

To what?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lewis Macleod on 21:37 - May 7 with 3722 viewstractordownsouth

Lewis Macleod on 19:48 - May 7 by MrTown

Yoann Barbet
Lewis Macleod
Josh McEachran
Moses Odubajo

We should go all out for Odubajo

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Lewis Macleod on 23:22 - May 7 with 3501 viewsMrTown

Lewis Macleod on 21:37 - May 7 by tractordownsouth

We should go all out for Odubajo

Blimey that is ambitious. The cynical within my just thinks he used Brentford as a stepping stone to move back up to a higher club in the Championship after 2 years terrible injury.

Lewis Macleod on 08:03 - May 8 with 3227 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Lewis Macleod on 19:52 - May 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

Saw there released players earlier.

One that actually stood out wasn't the most glamorous name on their list Jack Bonham. After a bit of digging it seems he has had a v good season in League 1 with Bristol Rovers this season.

46 games for Bristol Rovers, 18 clean sheets.

A good article of how good he has been for them this season. Should be the type of Goalkeeper we look at over Liam Kelly from Livingston (no disrespect, I'm sure he is a fine keeper).
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-rovers-loan-s

In a Bristol Rovers side that only just avoided the drop with a few games to spare too, mind you, depends on how you look at a 12/13 team relegation battle to then see that 13th placed finished 5points above 21st placed after 46 games.

Bonham would be a good acquisition though. 25 years old as well. I just read he had the highest save percentage with 91.5% of any goalkeeper in England by October.. in contrary to ours who probably were amongst the bottom 5.

I did see the Peterborough chairman play the 'I didn't know he was available' card last night on twitter. Could be a few clubs in for him.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Lewis Macleod on 08:29 - May 8 with 3185 viewsCOYBitfc

Lewis Macleod on 19:48 - May 7 by MrTown

Yoann Barbet
Lewis Macleod
Josh McEachran
Moses Odubajo

Moses Odubajo would be a very good signing...

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Lewis Macleod on 08:38 - May 8 with 3167 viewsMrTown

Lewis Macleod on 08:29 - May 8 by COYBitfc

Moses Odubajo would be a very good signing...

A v good footballer, not going to happen though. That Barbet is having early links with Wolves, don't think it is a case of being released, more a case of not signing a new deal.

Odubajo will be looking top 10 of Championship.

Lewis Macleod on 08:47 - May 8 with 3137 viewsCOYBitfc

Lewis Macleod on 08:38 - May 8 by MrTown

A v good footballer, not going to happen though. That Barbet is having early links with Wolves, don't think it is a case of being released, more a case of not signing a new deal.

Yes that is more than likely... Need to start lowering my expectations somewhat...

I see Gio Dos Santos is still available on a free..........

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Lewis Macleod on 08:48 - May 8 with 3131 viewsMrTown

Lewis Macleod on 08:47 - May 8 by COYBitfc

Yes that is more than likely... Need to start lowering my expectations somewhat...

I see Gio Dos Santos is still available on a free..........

Yeah surprisingly, since the turn of the year as well.

Lewis Macleod on 10:09 - May 8 with 3044 viewstractordownsouth

Lewis Macleod on 08:38 - May 8 by MrTown

Yeah odubajo is pretty ambitious... Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sheff Utd go for him, he’d fit their system as a wingback, will have low wage demands by PL standards and has pace that they lack

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Lewis Macleod on 10:16 - May 8 with 3016 viewsMrTown

Lewis Macleod on 10:09 - May 8 by tractordownsouth

Yeah odubajo is pretty ambitious... Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sheff Utd go for him, he’d fit their system as a wingback, will have low wage demands by PL standards and has pace that they lack

Sheff United is a v good shout.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024