Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is it called the Champions League? 23:17 - May 7 with 1184 viewsJamestownPrince

Liverpool 25 points behine the Champions of their country
Tottenham 23 points behind
Ajax 4 points behind

Time for a name change!
Why is it called the Champions League? on 23:57 - May 7 with 1087 viewsSuffolktractor

Fairly Good League?
Why is it called the Champions League? on 07:25 - May 8 with 931 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

European Super League.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Why is it called the Champions League? on 07:48 - May 8 with 892 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why is it called the Champions League? on 07:25 - May 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

European Super League.

Don’t call it that! We’ll have a bunch of people claiming we should leave it because a competition between the top 4 teams in the EFL league would be far superior and attract a bigger audience.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is it called the Champions League? on 07:55 - May 8 with 879 viewsbritbiker

Why is it div1 and not div 3. My god were in div 3! That feels worse.
Why is it called the Champions League? on 08:06 - May 8 with 862 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Why is it called the Champions League? on 07:48 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

Don’t call it that! We’ll have a bunch of people claiming we should leave it because a competition between the top 4 teams in the EFL league would be far superior and attract a bigger audience.

Think it may well be the next step the TV companies/global audience demand though. Money & vast amounts of it will talk. To me, it seems the next evolutionary stage that football will take.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Why is it called the Champions League? on 09:18 - May 8 with 798 viewsbahri

If it's a Liverpool/Spurs final they haven't been Champion's for a combined total of 87 years.
Definitely time for a name change.

redandella

Why is it called the Champions League? on 09:50 - May 8 with 742 viewsLesta_Tractor

Because the 'All About Money and Ruining Competition League' doesn't have the same ring to it?

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024