Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to the Oval today 11:00 - May 8 with 1059 viewsCoastalblue

Not looking promising for a full match, I'm hoping at worst it's cut down match with a result. Fortunately it's only about 20 minutes from home so a delayed start wouldn't be too bad as long as I know in advance.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Off to the Oval today on 11:07 - May 8 with 1044 viewshampstead_blue

I was offered free tickets.
Glad I didn't take time off work now.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Off to the Oval today on 11:14 - May 8 with 1031 viewsSteve_M

Yeah, good luck with that. I did think about getting tickets for this one but need to conserve my leave a bit at the moment.

I reckon you'll get some play, hopefully everyone will be sensible and agree a reduced match early.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Off to the Oval today on 11:16 - May 8 with 1019 viewsgainsboroughblue

Off to the Oval today on 11:14 - May 8 by Steve_M

Yeah, good luck with that. I did think about getting tickets for this one but need to conserve my leave a bit at the moment.

I reckon you'll get some play, hopefully everyone will be sensible and agree a reduced match early.

The rain does seem pretty set in till much later on today, according to forecast anyway.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Off to the Oval today on 11:18 - May 8 with 1013 viewsReuser_is_God

A shame as really looking forward to this series, think it'll be a real good test in preparation for the World Cup.

Really enjoyed the Ireland game the other day.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Off to the Oval today on 11:36 - May 8 with 985 viewsSWGF

Got tickets to So'ton on Saturday. Just looks rainy/showery, in general, for next few days.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Off to the Oval today on 12:19 - May 8 with 937 viewscatch74

Cleared and sun trying to come out further west in Surrey, you could get a bit of a game!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Off to the Oval today on 13:05 - May 8 with 891 viewsSteve_M

Positive news:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Off to the Oval today on 13:27 - May 8 with 869 viewscatch74

Off to the Oval today on 12:19 - May 8 by catch74

Cleared and sun trying to come out further west in Surrey, you could get a bit of a game!

Let’s just say it’s changeable now!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Off to the Oval today on 13:33 - May 8 with 861 viewsclive_baker

Off to the Oval today on 13:05 - May 8 by Steve_M

Positive news:

This is what I can't get on board with with Cricket, why not just play through the rain? Maybe use a bouncier ball or something. Same for Tennis, need to sort it out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024