Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed 12:55 - May 8 with 4749 viewsbontcho

Stuart Watson guessed it was because they were waiting for any interest in Bart before deciding Gerken's future.

I reckon it's because Marcus Evans is a staunch royalist and doesn't want to avoid overshadowing the royal baby news.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 12:58 - May 8 with 4646 viewsTractorCam

He's in the process of buying Bolton Wanderers.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:01 - May 8 with 4581 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 12:58 - May 8 by TractorCam

He's in the process of buying Bolton Wanderers.

And what will he do with the change from his tenner?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:03 - May 8 with 4554 viewsBlueBadger

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:01 - May 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

And what will he do with the change from his tenner?

Double our transfer budget.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:05 - May 8 with 4515 viewsGodBlue

Suspect it may be something along those lines, but I'm not convinced that's the reason, or that it's likely to be Gerken. If I was out of contract, I'm not sure I'd stick around just in case the club's preferred choice got sold. I'd be wanting to find another job ASAP.

I wonder whether we've offered someone a new deal, but are waiting on them to accept or not. No idea who that might be from the list though.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 13:06]

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:38 - May 8 with 4247 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 13:05 - May 8 by GodBlue

Suspect it may be something along those lines, but I'm not convinced that's the reason, or that it's likely to be Gerken. If I was out of contract, I'm not sure I'd stick around just in case the club's preferred choice got sold. I'd be wanting to find another job ASAP.

I wonder whether we've offered someone a new deal, but are waiting on them to accept or not. No idea who that might be from the list though.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 13:06]

Collins strikes me as the only other possible.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:00 - May 8 with 3914 viewsPhilTWTD

It's because they're talking to one or two of the out of contract players still and think they want to put the confirmed list out once all are sorted.
Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:23 - May 8 with 3765 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:00 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

It's because they're talking to one or two of the out of contract players still and think they want to put the confirmed list out once all are sorted.

Really? Any idea who? I'm guessing it must be one of the injured guys, Gerken or Smith otherwise they would have been in the 18 in the last few games. Spence, Knudsen, Dawkins surely done.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:25 - May 8 with 3744 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:27 - May 8 with 3731 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:25 - May 8 by BryanPlug

Crazee would follow the stated aim of trusting youth.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:30 - May 8 with 3703 viewsBryanPlug

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:27 - May 8 by bontcho

Crazee would follow the stated aim of trusting youth.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:40 - May 8 with 3643 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:23 - May 8 by bontcho

Really? Any idea who? I'm guessing it must be one of the injured guys, Gerken or Smith otherwise they would have been in the 18 in the last few games. Spence, Knudsen, Dawkins surely done.

I'm guessing it might be the injured players as you suggest, or perhaps one or other of those on short-term deals, Collins maybe. Smith was released in March:

Defender Smith and Academy Scholars Released 19th Mar 2019 18:03
TWTD understands Town have told central defender Chris Smith and a number of academy scholars that they will be released at the end of the season. 16

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:52 - May 8 with 3550 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:40 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing it might be the injured players as you suggest, or perhaps one or other of those on short-term deals, Collins maybe. Smith was released in March:

Defender Smith and Academy Scholars Released 19th Mar 2019 18:03
TWTD understands Town have told central defender Chris Smith and a number of academy scholars that they will be released at the end of the season. 16

Of the injured players i'd hope it was Collins. I think he could be exceptional for us, 20-25 games would be worth it. Nurse him through the season playing once a week and playing the key games.

Oh yes on Smith, must have forgotten that. Are there any youngsters left to sign/release? McKendry? McGavin got a year didn't he?

Bulgarian penalty hero

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:03 - May 8 with 3482 viewsmonty_radio

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:00 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Protocol trumping conspiracy then - how disappointing.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 16:04]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:03 - May 8 with 3487 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:52 - May 8 by bontcho

Of the injured players i'd hope it was Collins. I think he could be exceptional for us, 20-25 games would be worth it. Nurse him through the season playing once a week and playing the key games.

Oh yes on Smith, must have forgotten that. Are there any youngsters left to sign/release? McKendry? McGavin got a year didn't he?

McKendry's been released as well, was on trial at Bohemians Prague. I think Dylan Crowe is the only young player whose future is yet to be resolved.
Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:14 - May 8 with 3391 viewsFtnfwest

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 15:30 - May 8 by BryanPlug

yeah Bluee's got a mare and two foals to support
Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:40 - May 8 with 3279 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:03 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

McKendry's been released as well, was on trial at Bohemians Prague. I think Dylan Crowe is the only young player whose future is yet to be resolved.

I wonder if Crowe is the issue then, he's been angling for a move but now is put up or shut up time I guess.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:42 - May 8 with 3263 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:40 - May 8 by bontcho

I wonder if Crowe is the issue then, he's been angling for a move but now is put up or shut up time I guess.

I doubt it, he's only an academy player so won't have been part of the same discussions as the senior pros.
Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:45 - May 8 with 3232 viewsFixed_It

Maybe they still haven't found Jordan Spence?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:50 - May 8 with 3199 viewsbontcho

Possible reasons for the retained list being delayed on 16:45 - May 8 by Fixed_It

Maybe they still haven't found Jordan Spence?!

Paul Lambert put "Tom Adeyemi" on the list and the webteam think it's a typo as they've never heard of him and they're still trying to work out who Lambo actually means.

Bulgarian penalty hero

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024