Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jofra Archer 14:39 - May 8 with 1800 viewsHeathlander

He da man.
Jofra Archer on 14:41 - May 8 with 1795 viewsfooters

Kane and Abel was all right but that whole perjury thing wasn't cool.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jofra Archer on 14:50 - May 8 with 1767 viewsWD19

Jofra Archer on 14:56 - May 8 with 1742 viewsjimsymBLUE

An absolute shoe in for all forms of the game. What an action & all-round talent. Haven't seen anybody make bowling 93/94mph look so effortless in quite some time, just imagine how quick he might be full of adrenaline and 20 thousand people roaring him in against Warner and co. this summer.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Jofra Archer on 15:11 - May 8 with 1698 viewscatch74

Jofra Archer on 14:56 - May 8 by jimsymBLUE

An absolute shoe in for all forms of the game. What an action & all-round talent. Haven't seen anybody make bowling 93/94mph look so effortless in quite some time, just imagine how quick he might be full of adrenaline and 20 thousand people roaring him in against Warner and co. this summer.

He’d be frightening when we go to Australia too! Him and Wood would give us the pace we need to compete down under.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Indeed on 15:38 - May 8 with 1654 viewsDyland

Very, very exciting bowling talent. Haven't seen such a natural, louche, bamboozling action in years and years.

I have tix for the Tests at Lords and Oval and would love to see him. Seems unlikely unless he has a really extraordinary World Cup.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Jofra Archer on 17:48 - May 8 with 1543 viewsfactual_blue

Jofra Archer on 14:41 - May 8 by footers

Kane and Abel was all right but that whole perjury thing wasn't cool.

He's a tory, what do you expect?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jofra Archer on 18:00 - May 8 with 1526 viewschicoazul

He's far too good to stay fit or indeed, bothered for Test matches.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Indeed on 20:25 - May 8 with 1462 viewsSonOfSpock

Indeed on 15:38 - May 8 by Dyland

Very, very exciting bowling talent. Haven't seen such a natural, louche, bamboozling action in years and years.

I have tix for the Tests at Lords and Oval and would love to see him. Seems unlikely unless he has a really extraordinary World Cup.

Have only managed to get tickets for Aus vs NZ in the world Cup. Couldn't get hold of eng tickets unless we sold a kidney.
Login to get fewer ads

Jofra Archer on 21:05 - May 8 with 1422 viewsCoastalblue

Saw very little cricket due to the weather, but sat side on (ish) to the wicket he was quite incredible to watch. As said above he barely seems to work to generate almost unplayable pace and balls, little run up, not especially quick across the ground and then a red hot delivery.

I hope because he doesn't seem to be straining every sinew to send the ball down he will stay reasonably fit, if he does he will become number one bowler in the world I'm sure.

I got 50% of the price of my ticket back, I'm happy to pay what I did for what I saw because he looks special.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Indeed on 21:21 - May 8 with 1398 viewsDyland

Indeed on 20:25 - May 8 by SonOfSpock

Have only managed to get tickets for Aus vs NZ in the world Cup. Couldn't get hold of eng tickets unless we sold a kidney.

Aye, I'm lucky to know a couple of members at both Surrey and Middlesex.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024