Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure 16:39 - May 8 with 973 viewsfactual_blue

Each of the players had both their boots.

For this reason he was known as Goody Two Shoes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:44 - May 8 with 928 viewsPhilTWTD

Booo! Ken is a top man, a true unsung hero of the club. I wish him well for the future.
One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:46 - May 8 with 902 viewsfactual_blue

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:44 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Booo! Ken is a top man, a true unsung hero of the club. I wish him well for the future.

Indeed.
(You're miffed I got the pun in first)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:47 - May 8 with 889 viewsclive_baker

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:44 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Well said Phil. Top, top man.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 17:09 - May 8 with 817 viewsPhilTWTD

One of departing kit man Ken Goody's duties was to make sure on 16:46 - May 8 by factual_blue

Indeed.
(You're miffed I got the pun in first)

Of course!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024