Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton the new QPR boss 17:59 - May 8 with 990 viewsSpruceMoose

Wouldn't have minded him here at one point.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:13 - May 8 with 974 viewsWickets

I had a bet on him being the Town manager when Hurst got the job ! wonder who would have done the best job of the two ?
Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:38 - May 8 with 954 viewsSpruceMoose

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:13 - May 8 by Wickets

I had a bet on him being the Town manager when Hurst got the job ! wonder who would have done the best job of the two ?

He couldn't have done much worse than the poison dwarf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:53 - May 8 with 932 viewsBlueBadger

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:38 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

He couldn't have done much worse than the poison dwarf!

Trouble is, all the people now won't even countenence mild criticism of Lambert would be whining about an 'another old boy from the merry-go-round leaving us treading water' when we finished midtable.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Warburton the new QPR boss on 13:45 - May 9 with 840 viewsWickets

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:53 - May 8 by BlueBadger

Trouble is, all the people now won't even countenence mild criticism of Lambert would be whining about an 'another old boy from the merry-go-round leaving us treading water' when we finished midtable.

Maybe not the ones with a tiny bit of sense as he would have played slightly different to ,you know who, I suppose Lambert could to thought of "another old boy " ?
Warburton the new QPR boss on 13:52 - May 9 with 832 viewsNo9

Warburton the new QPR boss on 18:13 - May 8 by Wickets

Didn't the 'Fans' calll for the Owner to get in an 'Up & Coming' young manager from the lower divisions ?
Not the first time the Owner reacted positively to what the fans wanted, not the first time it turned to ratSh!t
Warburton the new QPR boss on 16:34 - May 9 with 793 viewsGeoffSentence

Warburton the new QPR boss on 13:52 - May 9 by No9

Didn't the 'Fans' calll for the Owner to get in an 'Up & Coming' young manager from the lower divisions ?
Not the first time the Owner reacted positively to what the fans wanted, not the first time it turned to ratSh!t

Some people certainly did. The 'fans' is not a single entity, lots of different people called for lots of different things.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Warburton the new QPR boss on 17:00 - May 9 with 774 viewsNo9

Warburton the new QPR boss on 16:34 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Some people certainly did. The 'fans' is not a single entity, lots of different people called for lots of different things.

I confess I used the terms fans loosely
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024