Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days 22:08 - May 8 with 1239 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just wow.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:11 - May 8 with 1224 viewsBloomBlue

The long ball killed Ajax in the second half, MM will be smiling about hoof football
2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:11 - May 8 with 1219 viewsParsley

3-0 is a dangerous scoreline
2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:13 - May 8 with 1212 viewsgainsboroughblue

Two European finals.
Four English teams.

Guaranteed English Super Cup winner.

Edit. I'm aware I'm slightly pre-empting the second final but can't see another outcome.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 22:13]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:14 - May 8 with 1194 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:11 - May 8 by Parsley

Unfortunately never when we are losing by it.

Let's hope we never go 3-0 down again to try it out for a long time.

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:18 - May 8 with 1162 viewschristiand

Unbelievable Jeff! I fancy Chelsea and Arsenal to make the Europa League Final too. That must be a first, all English clubs in both finals?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:25 - May 8 with 1102 viewsFtnfwest

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:13 - May 8 by gainsboroughblue

Two European finals.
Four English teams.

Guaranteed English Super Cup winner.

Edit. I'm aware I'm slightly pre-empting the second final but can't see another outcome.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 22:13]

And based on the semi final starting line ups to date about 7 English players out of 44
2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:32 - May 8 with 1053 viewsjaykay

that could have been 3. felixstowe were 3 nil down to leiston at portman rd in the premeir cup after 89 minutes ,lost 3-2 in the end

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:34 - May 8 with 1043 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:25 - May 8 by Ftnfwest

And based on the semi final starting line ups to date about 7 English players out of 44

That's still better than some past teams. We have had very few English players in some of the top English teams at times. Even the Liverpool team of the 80s seemed to be full of Scottish, Irish and Welsh players.

Login to get fewer ads

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:42 - May 8 with 1026 viewsFtnfwest

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:34 - May 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's still better than some past teams. We have had very few English players in some of the top English teams at times. Even the Liverpool team of the 80s seemed to be full of Scottish, Irish and Welsh players.

Ah but the town managed 7 in one team to win the UEFA Cup
2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 23:06 - May 8 with 966 viewsActionMan

2 incredible comebacks from the English sides in 2 days on 22:11 - May 8 by Parsley

To quote the great man himself!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024