Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... 09:44 - May 9 with 2100 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....and probably everything. Damnation awaits those that do not!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47670717

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 09:48 - May 9 with 2086 viewsSwansea_Blue

Proof that God is a practical joker if ever you needed it.

These people are running one of the largest countries in the world and have the power to annihilate us several times over. Just let that sink in for a minute! Bloody nutcases.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 10:28 - May 9 with 2055 viewsGuthrum

He obviously hasn't read Psalm 20 v7 in relation to relying upon military power. Or Matthew 5 v43-47.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 11:39 - May 9 with 2014 viewsStokieBlue

What a total tool.

"save Israel from Iran"

This is also ridiculous, Iran can't do much to Israel militarily at the moment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 12:23 - May 9 with 1996 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 11:39 - May 9 by StokieBlue

What a total tool.

"save Israel from Iran"

SB

I am also confused as to whether or not it is ok to refer to the Israeli state as a "Jewish state"

He also praised US efforts to "make sure that this democracy in the Middle East, that this Jewish state, remains".

.....is it only if you are being nice about it?

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 13:04 - May 9 with 1980 viewsBluesquid

Well there are those that argue that the threat to the world from extremist religious nutjobs is very real.

I tend to agree.

Pompeo: "We will continue to fight these battles, it is a never ending struggle... until the Rapture".

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 14:09 - May 9 with 1933 viewsNo9

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 11:39 - May 9 by StokieBlue

What a total tool.

"save Israel from Iran"

SB

"This is also ridiculous, Iran can't do much to Israel militarily at the moment."

I don't get this SB
We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 14:10 - May 9 with 1930 viewsNo9

Is that why J Hunt is brown-nosing?
We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 15:18 - May 9 with 1895 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 12:23 - May 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am also confused as to whether or not it is ok to refer to the Israeli state as a "Jewish state"

He also praised US efforts to "make sure that this democracy in the Middle East, that this Jewish state, remains".

.....is it only if you are being nice about it?

Mr Glasgow, if you are out there, and as you are all over this definition thing, I am genuinely interested in your take on this.....is it ok to refer to the Israeli state as a Jewish state?

Login to get fewer ads

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 16:16 - May 9 with 1871 viewsm14_blue

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 13:04 - May 9 by Bluesquid

Well there are those that argue that the threat to the world from extremist religious nutjobs is very real.

I tend to agree.

Pompeo: "We will continue to fight these battles, it is a never ending struggle... until the Rapture".

FFS.

That is genuinely terrifying.
We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 16:38 - May 9 with 1853 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 19:42 - May 9 with 1814 viewsBluesquid

We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 16:16 - May 9 by m14_blue

FFS.

That is genuinely terrifying.

Yeah i agree, scary stuff.

From further down that twitter feed i thought this comment summed it up...

"Is this frightening to anyone besides me? Another public official who has not read the constitution and the separation of church and state. If he wants to go rapture, he should go do it on his own and let us know how it went."
We should definitely do what Pompeo/Trump/Israel want in relation to Iran ...... on 20:00 - May 9 with 1796 viewssparks

Religion poisons everything.

And we wonder why states like Iran see this as a religous conflict.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024