Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season 10:29 - May 9 with 2726 viewschicoazul

than us getting relegated, Norwich going up as Champs, Sheff Utd going up, Leeds Derby or John Terry's Aston Villa going up, West Ham & Bournemouth staying up and looking pretty good, one of Liverpool or Spurs winning the European Cup and one of Chelsea or Arsenal winning the UEFA cup?
We truly live in the darkest timeline.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:33 - May 9 with 2699 viewsGuthrum

Us going the way of Bolton, whatever the other circumstances.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:44 - May 9 with 2655 viewsDyland

Pretty peeved about Norwich obviously, but can't deny they've played a blinder. Partly luck, but let's face it ITFC deserve none. Us fans may do, but that's another story. I'm not remotely insecure about our relative values and place as football clubs, and the football world subscribes to the same view

Couldn't give two hoots about the other stuff, except all English European clashes aren't as interesting.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:46 - May 9 with 2645 viewsBluedandy

Is it not always darkest just before the day dawneth?
[Post edited 9 May 2019 10:47]
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:48 - May 9 with 2633 viewsGeoffSentence

Of those, only the first two bother me.

I am quite happy about Liverpool vs Spurs in the Champions League.

Couldn't give two hoots about the rest.

This season doesn't seem quite as devastating as when we went into admin. I had a physical sinking feeling in my stomach when the news came through. I thought that I would never see us in the top flight again. Joe Royle's teams gave me a little cause to think it wasn't that bad after all, but in fact, it has been.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:53 - May 9 with 2602 viewsPJH

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:48 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Of those, only the first two bother me.

I am quite happy about Liverpool vs Spurs in the Champions League.

Couldn't give two hoots about the rest.

This season doesn't seem quite as devastating as when we went into admin. I had a physical sinking feeling in my stomach when the news came through. I thought that I would never see us in the top flight again. Joe Royle's teams gave me a little cause to think it wasn't that bad after all, but in fact, it has been.

I agree that only the first two really bother me although I am doing my best to ignore the second one anyway.

Not sure why WBA are being ruled out for winning the playoffs in the OP but I do not really mind who wins them unless their name begins with D.
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:54 - May 9 with 2598 viewsTractorCam

In terms of 'worse outcome' only Ipswich down and Norwich up is bad. The other stuff seems irrelevant to me, whether you have small hatred for them or not. I hate Derby but I won't lose any sleep if they get promoted. I hate Chelsea but don't care if they win the Europa League.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 11:37 - May 9 with 2516 viewsActionMan

I'd say give it a year before speaking too soon! We could end up in League Two and Norwich do a Leicester! Let's not push our luck, it can get a LOT worse haha!
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 14:12 - May 9 with 2336 viewsNo9

Town going back into Administration?
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 14:15 - May 9 with 2330 viewsPinewoodblue

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:44 - May 9 by Dyland

Pretty peeved about Norwich obviously, but can't deny they've played a blinder. Partly luck, but let's face it ITFC deserve none. Us fans may do, but that's another story. I'm not remotely insecure about our relative values and place as football clubs, and the football world subscribes to the same view

Couldn't give two hoots about the other stuff, except all English European clashes aren't as interesting.

Didn't see anything in the drawn game at Portman road , that suggested they would be champions..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 15:32 - May 9 with 2254 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 10:46 - May 9 by Bluedandy

Is it not always darkest just before the day dawneth?
[Post edited 9 May 2019 10:47]

No, it's at its darkest halfway through the night. Just before the sun coming up there's usually a bit of light in the sky.

*glasses up nose*
*sharp nasal exhalation*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 15:58 - May 9 with 2198 viewsDyland

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 14:15 - May 9 by Pinewoodblue

Didn't see anything in the drawn game at Portman road , that suggested they would be champions..

Same. Their season started kicking into gear a little while after, just as ours was worryingly spiraling into the gutter.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 16:15 - May 9 with 2170 viewsm14_blue

Agreed, it’s like some dystopian nightmare.

I’m almost convinced now that I’m the star of my very own Truman Show and the whole world is being manipulated just to fcuk me off.
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 17:53 - May 9 with 2066 viewsgazzer1999

Yeah, Sprucemoose getting a brain.
Can anyone thnk of a worse outcome for a season on 21:59 - May 9 with 1864 viewsTractorWood

Us and Norwich are bad news but can't get too worked up about the rest. If anything Spurs getting to the Champions League final has given me a little bit of hope!

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024