Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? 23:13 - May 9 with 4186 viewsFootballpete

Question Time is just like watching Homer debate Ray Patterson. If he keeps this up he’ll be sanitation commissioner in no time.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 23:16 - May 9 with 4163 viewsJ2BLUE

Farage has been rubbish. Reynolds and Rudd awful party first nonsense. Mills seems a bit daft. Soubry has been the clear winner.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 23:29 - May 9 with 4112 viewsLord_Lucan

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 23:16 - May 9 by J2BLUE

Farage has been rubbish. Reynolds and Rudd awful party first nonsense. Mills seems a bit daft. Soubry has been the clear winner.

“Mills seems a bit daft. Soubry has been the clear winner.”

I don’t know what to say.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 00:37 - May 10 with 4045 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Soubry will be a loser come the next general election.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 00:40 - May 10 with 4040 viewsvapour_trail

I was listening on the radio whilst trying to get some work done.

Soubry is a dreadful woman and Farage a dreadful man. I had to turn it off.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 10:31 - May 11 with 3669 viewsbluejacko

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 00:37 - May 10 by The_Last_Baron

Soubry will be a loser come the next general election.

Oh no she won’t! She claimed to get 3/1 favourable emails so there.😂
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 11:15 - May 11 with 3634 viewsLord_Lucan

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 10:31 - May 11 by bluejacko

Oh no she won’t! She claimed to get 3/1 favourable emails so there.😂

Yeah, it amazes me how politicians claim that their constituents want "This" but when they mention "This" they get shouted down by the audience that is supposedly a cross section of the general public.

I think I detest all political parties at the moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 11:34 - May 11 with 3603 viewschiddley

Based on this I guess you think Ipswich had a great season lol

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - May 11 with 3554 viewsJ2BLUE

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 11:34 - May 11 by chiddley

Based on this I guess you think Ipswich had a great season lol

Edit: Tried to edit my post and it disappeared when internet cut out.

[Post edited 11 May 2019 13:39]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:44 - May 11 with 3515 viewsbluejacko

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - May 11 by J2BLUE

Edit: Tried to edit my post and it disappeared when internet cut out.

[Post edited 11 May 2019 13:39]

https://capx.co/best-of-2018-how-to-fix-the-irish-border-problem/

J2. Above is The answer to what Mills was saying about the border!
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 15:11 - May 11 with 3480 viewscrunchie1978

See you next season Anna....

..........Shrewsbury!
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 16:48 - May 11 with 3423 viewsSteveMcCallsTeeth

Anna Sourface is an awful woman, she will be the big loser come voting day.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 22:25 - May 11 with 3325 viewsm14_blue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 16:48 - May 11 by SteveMcCallsTeeth

I’ve never been her biggest fan but she has almost certainly sacrificed her seat to stand up for what she believes in.

Fair play to her, far more principled stance than the remain tories hiding behind ‘the will of the people’ soundbite, or the Labour MP’s who still have no idea what their party policy is but know they support it regardless.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 01:08 - May 12 with 3275 viewspointofblue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 22:25 - May 11 by m14_blue

I’ve never been her biggest fan but she has almost certainly sacrificed her seat to stand up for what she believes in.

Fair play to her, far more principled stance than the remain tories hiding behind ‘the will of the people’ soundbite, or the Labour MP’s who still have no idea what their party policy is but know they support it regardless.

On your latter point, my sympathy is limited - she stood for the Conservatives on the basis that 'No Deal is better than Any Deal' in the 2017 election when she had no intention to stand by that mantra. Absolutely fair enough not to agree with this but maybe don't ally yourself to a party when you outright disagree with the heart of it's manifesto, especially when it's the main issue. She's hardly the only one to do this either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 01:36 - May 12 with 3269 viewsHARRY10

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 16:48 - May 11 by SteveMcCallsTeeth

Someone with integrity and principles v Farage.

On thursdays QT, you would have thought that Farage would have sat back, allowed all the claims of his lying be made then refuted each and everyone of them.

A perfect opportunity for him to not only claim the moral high ground, but to close down those accusations. However is response was, as usual, to try and shout over the claims being made.

Could it be as most with an IQ into double figures know, that he lied on an industrial scale before the referendum and consistently since ? As clearly shown by his inability to answer the question about the WTO, when put to him.

It also says much about the stupidity of the populace that they are so easily taken in by this two bit shyster. A man who, a few decades earlier, would have been stood outside some dodgy second hand car lot, addressing everyone as 'squire'.

Nothing more than a cheap spiv.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 06:02 - May 12 with 3250 viewsm14_blue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 01:08 - May 12 by pointofblue

On your latter point, my sympathy is limited - she stood for the Conservatives on the basis that 'No Deal is better than Any Deal' in the 2017 election when she had no intention to stand by that mantra. Absolutely fair enough not to agree with this but maybe don't ally yourself to a party when you outright disagree with the heart of it's manifesto, especially when it's the main issue. She's hardly the only one to do this either.

Yeah that’s a fair point.

However, I don’t think anyone in 2017 expected the tories to prove so incompetent that no deal would actually be a possibility.....
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 13:07 - May 12 with 3194 viewsSteveMcCallsTeeth

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 01:36 - May 12 by HARRY10

On thursdays QT, you would have thought that Farage would have sat back, allowed all the claims of his lying be made then refuted each and everyone of them.

A perfect opportunity for him to not only claim the moral high ground, but to close down those accusations. However is response was, as usual, to try and shout over the claims being made.

Could it be as most with an IQ into double figures know, that he lied on an industrial scale before the referendum and consistently since ? As clearly shown by his inability to answer the question about the WTO, when put to him.

It also says much about the stupidity of the populace that they are so easily taken in by this two bit shyster. A man who, a few decades earlier, would have been stood outside some dodgy second hand car lot, addressing everyone as 'squire'.

You really are a bitter little man
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 14:29 - May 12 with 3161 viewscrunchie1978

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 22:25 - May 11 by m14_blue

Problem being what she believes in (remain) is against the constiuary who elected her which is leave.
No one will ever have any respect for her as she never called for a bi- election.
She will never be elected to anything ever again.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 14:59 - May 12 with 3133 viewsSteveMcCallsTeeth

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 14:29 - May 12 by crunchie1978

Problem being what she believes in (remain) is against the constiuary who elected her which is leave.
No one will ever have any respect for her as she never called for a bi- election.

Well said. Sooner she disappears the better.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 15:00 - May 12 with 3133 viewsm14_blue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 14:29 - May 12 by crunchie1978

Exactly, she has put her beliefs ahead of her own career interests, a rare thing for a politician these days.

Glad we agree.
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 16:26 - May 12 with 3112 viewsLord_Lucan

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 01:36 - May 12 by HARRY10

To be honest I don’t see how the WTO question was relevant as you can only start to sign deals once out of EU. It just didn’t seem to make any point, perhaps I’m a bit thick and you can clarify it for me.

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:09 - May 12 with 3062 viewsDubtractor

Have we covered Farage having a meltdown on Marr this morning?

As the first comment states "He’s refused to publish a manifesto or any kind of plan then sh1ts the bed and screams BBC bias (in his second BBC appearance of the week) when he’s asked to justify his own words instead."

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:24 - May 12 with 3045 viewsGlasgowBlue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:09 - May 12 by Dubtractor

As the first comment states "He’s refused to publish a manifesto or any kind of plan then sh1ts the bed and screams BBC bias (in his second BBC appearance of the week) when he’s asked to justify his own words instead."

So much a disaster that Farage is running it on his twitter feed.

Marr played completely into his hands. Like Trump, he thrives in stuff like this. All that has happened is that his followers see that the media is against him.

Three years on from the referendum, less No not learned.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:32 - May 12 with 3031 viewsbluejacko

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:09 - May 12 by Dubtractor

Well thats not quite right is it Marr did ask him some fairly stupid questions!
Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 19:23 - May 12 with 2977 viewsm14_blue

Has Farage been watching The Simpsons? on 17:24 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

So much a disaster that Farage is running it on his twitter feed.

Marr played completely into his hands. Like Trump, he thrives in stuff like this. All that has happened is that his followers see that the media is against him.

Three years on from the referendum, less No not learned.

Can you imagine how much he’d complain if he wasn’t given airtime?

What else is there to question him on, he literally doesn’t have any policies. You can’t just sit there whilst he espouses his dog whistle sound bites on a loop.

The Brexit Party is a one man personality cult, given that I think it’s perfectly reasonable line of questioning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024