Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... 14:40 - May 10 with 2697 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9046949/allardyce-return-bolton-chinese-

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:03 - May 10 with 2542 viewsSWGF

Next season's play-off semi sorted.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:20 - May 10 with 2470 viewsdavblue

points deduction though.
League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:26 - May 10 with 2439 viewskizaitfc

I trust the Def Info lot on here then I do the Sun.

There are so many reasons why that will not happen. With that it probably will happen!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:26 - May 10 with 2436 viewsWallingford_Boy

Starting on -21.. good luck!

RIP Sir Bobby

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 17:54 - May 10 with 2058 viewsPJH

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:20 - May 10 by davblue

points deduction though.

Unless a sale is sorted before they actually go into administration.
There could be a points deduction for failing to play their last game this season though.
League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 18:29 - May 10 with 1952 viewsBent_double

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 15:03 - May 10 by SWGF

Next season's play-off semi sorted.

We just need to get Burley in as well then to make it a proper re-run.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 19:09 - May 10 with 1853 viewsChondzoresk

Yet again the sun printing a load of claptrap. Rubbish, total rubbish.
League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 19:58 - May 10 with 1742 viewsbournemouthblue

They don't seem the prime candidate for super rich owners

Surely you'd go for one of the 40k+ clubs or at least one capable of upscaling to something like that?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 20:13 - May 10 with 1685 viewsgtsb

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 19:09 - May 10 by Chondzoresk

Yet again the sun printing a load of claptrap. Rubbish, total rubbish.

I think you'll find it isn't rubbish although they will go into admin though.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17632936.bolton-wanderers-attract-interest
League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 21:26 - May 10 with 1526 viewspointofblue

League 1 may just get a bit harder next year... on 17:54 - May 10 by PJH

Unless a sale is sorted before they actually go into administration.
There could be a points deduction for failing to play their last game this season though.

Bolton have already claimed insolvency - as I understand it the twelve point deduction will come from that rather than the administration itself. Plus it sounds like the Chinese owners (if true) are waiting to buy the club out of administration, as it will be a cheaper concern with the debts settled.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024