Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night 15:12 - May 10 with 2314 viewsGeoffSentence

Spence's Mrs was looking pretty good. Shame he's leaving.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:17 - May 10 with 2320 viewsitfcjoe

I wonder if he'll bother with football with her having hit the big time like she has.

Is it worth slogging around in L1 or lower in your late twenties whilst Mrs, who he has presumably supported up until this point, is off sunning it and living the life in Hollywood? Get out there and try and find a club.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:21 - May 10 with 2274 viewsSpruceMoose

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:17 - May 10 by itfcjoe

I wonder if he'll bother with football with her having hit the big time like she has.

Is it worth slogging around in L1 or lower in your late twenties whilst Mrs, who he has presumably supported up until this point, is off sunning it and living the life in Hollywood? Get out there and try and find a club.

I'd be looking for an MLS team pronto. He might actually be able to competitive here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:22 - May 10 with 2265 viewsGeoffSentence

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:21 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

I'd be looking for an MLS team pronto. He might actually be able to competitive here.

Did she ever turn up at Portman Road?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:23 - May 10 with 2265 viewsSpruceMoose

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:22 - May 10 by GeoffSentence

She probably could have got a game this season.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Assume you mean "he"? (n/t) on 15:29 - May 10 with 2254 viewsBloots

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:22 - May 10 by GeoffSentence

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:52 - May 10 with 2159 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:17 - May 10 by itfcjoe

What's up with his feet? Looks like he's in medical boots.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:53 - May 10 with 2152 viewschicoazul

Those shoes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Assume you mean on 15:54 - May 10 with 2153 viewschicoazul

Assume you mean "he"? (n/t) on 15:29 - May 10 by Bloots

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:57 - May 10 with 2142 viewsReuser_is_God

Judging by that photo he's already embracing being an adopted Yank.

He looks a right tit.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 16:08 - May 10 with 2104 viewsitfcjoe

Yeah, I met her a game at the end of last season - my other half spoke to her for a bit and aid she was really nice

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 16:09 - May 10 with 2086 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:53 - May 10 by chicoazul

Those shoes.

You're so shallow

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 17:11 - May 10 with 1984 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's dressed like an 80 year old, especially with those orthopedic shoes!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 17:26 - May 10 with 1969 viewsosborne

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 17:11 - May 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's dressed like an 80 year old, especially with those orthopedic shoes!!

I like that they get the blue carpet treatment
I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 20:22 - May 10 with 1851 viewsGeoffSentence

"dubbed the new posh and becks"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/0/aladdin-star-naomi-scott-hollywoods-next-big

Chuckle

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 23:25 - May 10 with 1721 viewstextbackup

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 15:57 - May 10 by Reuser_is_God

Judging by that photo he's already embracing being an adopted Yank.

He looks a right tit.

I saw him described as "soccer star" in one piece I read......

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I saw a trailer for the new Aladdin film the other night on 09:25 - May 11 with 1566 viewsSuperblue95

Imagine putting on that outfit and thinking “yep, this is how I want to look tonight”

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024