Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today 22:40 - May 11 with 3070 viewsAlexGreen

We had a 750K bid for him rejected on transfer deadline day last summer. They should've done an Accrington and cashed in - wonder what happened between then and now.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 22:43 - May 11 with 3047 viewsTractorCam

Amazing that we were trying to sign a defender whilst at the same time selling Garner. Where exactly would this guy have slotted in?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 22:44 - May 11 with 3028 viewsFixed_It

A narrow escape for us - another of Hurst's targets lacking the necessary quality.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 22:47 - May 11 with 3000 viewsGirthyguy

Barnsley and Sunderland after him though. Some of their fans are glad to see the back of him.
Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 00:05 - May 12 with 2751 viewsFreddies_Ears

Being on Paul Hurst's wanted list is enough to kill any interest in him.
Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 01:14 - May 12 with 2643 viewsMrTown

I’ve seen him play about 4 times, he’s miles off it imo. As I said only from 4 games though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 01:35 - May 12 with 2621 viewscatch74

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 00:05 - May 12 by Freddies_Ears

Being on Paul Hurst's wanted list is enough to kill any interest in him.

I’m not defending Hurst, clearly he’s turned out to be a massive mistake but it’s interesting that a number of his signingscould be important next season, Nsiala, Nolan, Harrison and possibly Jackson.
Guess he knew L1 well.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 07:23 - May 12 with 2396 viewsPositivelyPortman

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 22:43 - May 11 by TractorCam

Amazing that we were trying to sign a defender whilst at the same time selling Garner. Where exactly would this guy have slotted in?

....or Curtis Tilt?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 08:39 - May 12 with 2209 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds about right that Hurst wanted to pay good money for someone who's now seen as worthless by his own club.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 09:32 - May 12 with 2078 viewsagentp

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 01:14 - May 12 by MrTown

I’ve seen him play about 4 times, he’s miles off it imo. As I said only from 4 games though.

Saw him play twice. He was sh1t on both occassions

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 09:35 - May 12 with 2060 viewsPhilTWTD

Think there was a bit of a falling out, in part over them stopping the Town deal, hence him not playing much this season. He was at the club on deadline day to sort medical, contract etc but they wouldn't agree a fee which Town saw as sensible. Is linked with a move to bigger clubs than Wimbledon.
Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 10:41 - May 12 with 1909 viewscbower

Deji Oshilaja released by AFC Wimbledon today on 01:35 - May 12 by catch74

I’m not defending Hurst, clearly he’s turned out to be a massive mistake but it’s interesting that a number of his signingscould be important next season, Nsiala, Nolan, Harrison and possibly Jackson.
Guess he knew L1 well.

Not could be important, they will be important! Not because they are particularly good, more because they are what we have got and what Hurst blew the only transfer budget on a Town manager had genuinely had since Paul Jewell!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024