Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Times Rich List 07:48 - May 12 with 1722 viewsPositivelyPortman

Does anybody know if ME has risen or fallen this year?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Sunday Times Rich List on 07:54 - May 12 with 1703 viewsBLUEBEAT

Don’t know where he stands in ranking but did hear his wealth has been static for last 2 years.

Poll: W or W

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:14 - May 12 with 1649 viewsbluefunk

No change to his wealth at £800m but now 174th from 167th in the list,
Sunday Times Rich List on 08:39 - May 12 with 1601 viewsPositivelyPortman

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:14 - May 12 by bluefunk

No change to his wealth at £800m but now 174th from 167th in the list,

Cheers.
I was hoping he’d moved up massively, and may have been ultra keen to splash/waste some more dosh on our little team.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:50 - May 12 with 1565 viewsFixed_It

As long as everyone realises that this does not list ' money in the bank' and therefore not dispoable income...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:57 - May 12 with 1535 viewsPJH

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:50 - May 12 by Fixed_It

As long as everyone realises that this does not list ' money in the bank' and therefore not dispoable income...

So just because I currently have £8.10 in my pocket it does not mean that I am not necessarily ruled out for consideration for the Rich List?

(I will have less than £8.10 in my pocket in a while when I buy a paper and lottery tickets).
Sunday Times Rich List on 09:01 - May 12 with 1523 viewsFixed_It

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:57 - May 12 by PJH

So just because I currently have £8.10 in my pocket it does not mean that I am not necessarily ruled out for consideration for the Rich List?

(I will have less than £8.10 in my pocket in a while when I buy a paper and lottery tickets).

You could still make the list. But that depends on your business empire and houses being big enough. The lottery ticket might help your cause though...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sunday Times Rich List on 09:02 - May 12 with 1518 viewsPJH

Sunday Times Rich List on 09:01 - May 12 by Fixed_It

You could still make the list. But that depends on your business empire and houses being big enough. The lottery ticket might help your cause though...

Lottery ticket it is then.
Sunday Times Rich List on 09:28 - May 12 with 1469 viewsSteveMcCallsTeeth

Sunday Times Rich List on 08:50 - May 12 by Fixed_It

No, he actually has a lot more than this. That figure is for wealth in this country. He has a lot more wealth abroad and has often been said to be a billionaire in reality. He gets off very light on here. People keep jumping to his defence. Why own a football club if you arnt interested, and he never has been from day one.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunday Times Rich List on 10:29 - May 12 with 1399 viewsSuperblue95

Sunday Times Rich List on 09:28 - May 12 by SteveMcCallsTeeth

No, he actually has a lot more than this. That figure is for wealth in this country. He has a lot more wealth abroad and has often been said to be a billionaire in reality. He gets off very light on here. People keep jumping to his defence. Why own a football club if you arnt interested, and he never has been from day one.

Is there any truth in what you’re saying? Or are you talking b*llocks in order to bash Evans when there are so many actual complaints you could have against him?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sunday Times Rich List on 11:56 - May 12 with 1350 viewsBinner

Is any part of that demonstrably true?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Sunday Times Rich List on 12:49 - May 12 with 1313 viewsIllinoisblue

“Often been said” lol lol lol lol lol

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sunday Times Rich List on 13:02 - May 12 with 1303 viewseireblue

“...from day one.”

Crikey, that must have been a dramatic case of buyers remorse you witnessed.

“Sheepy old chap, that club I bought a couple of hours ago, do you suppose.....”
[Post edited 12 May 2019 13:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024