Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. 15:12 - May 12 with 6705 viewsBlueNode

Whereas Lambert has overseen our Relegation to League One for the first time almost living memory.

I think its time for Lambert to do some grovelling and hold out the olive branch to Culverhouse so the winning combination can be formed again.

Thats always considering Culverhouse will forgive Lambert for hanging him out to dry in the Villa prima donna coup.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:16 - May 12 with 4120 viewsSwailsey

Yep, pretty comparable leagues that one.

I scored 4 goals in 5aside last month, whilst Kayden Jackson failed to get any in his last appearance.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:18 - May 12 with 4104 viewsJ4ck22

It's Kings Lynn ffs...
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:22 - May 12 with 4094 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:18 - May 12 by J4ck22

It's Kings Lynn ffs...

Its a winning mentality ffs

Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:28 - May 12 with 4064 viewsStNeotsBlue

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:22 - May 12 by BlueNode

Its a winning mentality ffs

King Lynn have a huge budget at that level. Anything short of promotion would have been a failure.
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:32 - May 12 with 4049 viewsHerbivore

Let's just go the whole hog and appoint Culverhouse. Or the manager of the Dog and Duck who have just won my local league.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:33 - May 12 with 4047 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:28 - May 12 by StNeotsBlue

King Lynn have a huge budget at that level. Anything short of promotion would have been a failure.

Then you obviously know better.... but I have just read that they haven't played at level 6 for over 11 years, and have been at level 7 or 8 mostly before then too.

The budget excuse doesn't wear.

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:33 - May 12 with 4043 viewsSwailsey

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:33 - May 12 by BlueNode

Then you obviously know better.... but I have just read that they haven't played at level 6 for over 11 years, and have been at level 7 or 8 mostly before then too.

The budget excuse doesn't wear.

Honestly you’re clutching here.

You can’t remotely compare the 2 in this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:34 - May 12 with 4041 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:32 - May 12 by Herbivore

Let's just go the whole hog and appoint Culverhouse. Or the manager of the Dog and Duck who have just won my local league.

Good partnerships work well... Clough was rubbish without Taylor

Login to get fewer ads

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:36 - May 12 with 4030 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:33 - May 12 by Swailsey

Honestly you’re clutching here.

You can’t remotely compare the 2 in this.

And you are so sure of yourself...... lets see.

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:48 - May 12 with 3965 viewsSwailsey

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:36 - May 12 by BlueNode

And you are so sure of yourself...... lets see.

Wat?

How can this ever be proven?

Kings Lynn getting into the Championship?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:51 - May 12 with 3944 viewsSpruceMoose

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:48 - May 12 by Swailsey

Wat?

Yeah, I feel confident enough in the outcome that I'm going to go ahead and declare ChrisSwailes the winner of this one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:52 - May 12 with 3943 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:48 - May 12 by Swailsey

Wat?

Try reading my posts... its about a successful combination, not who is the better manager.

Lambert has been gash ever since Culverhouse was forced out.

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:54 - May 12 with 3926 viewsSwailsey

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:52 - May 12 by BlueNode

Try reading my posts... its about a successful combination, not who is the better manager.

You have a nice attitude.

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:56 - May 12 with 3915 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:54 - May 12 by Swailsey

You have a nice attitude.

Thankyou.

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:01 - May 12 with 3878 viewsSpruceMoose

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:56 - May 12 by BlueNode

Thankyou.

Almost twice as bad as your ideas it seems!
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:04 - May 12 with 3859 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Thats nice.

Hurst got promoted at that level. And the next one. And the next one. Then was one game away from doing it in the next one.

What’s your point?
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:15]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:12 - May 12 with 3827 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:04 - May 12 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Thats nice.

Hurst got promoted at that level. And the next one. And the next one. Then was one game away from doing it in the next one.

What’s your point?
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:15]

Whats the point posting anything if people just read the title and make assumptions about their meaning.

The point is.... who has suggested changing managers.... Hurst??? whatever?

I don't post often in here and this is a great indication as to the reason why...

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:13 - May 12 with 3822 viewsSpruceMoose

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:12 - May 12 by BlueNode

Whats the point posting anything if people just read the title and make assumptions about their meaning.

I don't post often in here and this is a great indication as to the reason why...

Maybe you just need more practice?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:21 - May 12 with 3796 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:13 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you just need more practice?

Fair point,... I would never be a competent Sun headline composer.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:21]

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:46 - May 12 with 3745 viewsbackwaywhen

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 15:52 - May 12 by BlueNode

Norwich would hate it if they got back together .... I have stated on here before , Culverhouse was the driving force of the Nodge success story ... Fact .
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:47 - May 12 with 3740 viewsHerbivore

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:46 - May 12 by backwaywhen

Norwich would hate it if they got back together .... I have stated on here before , Culverhouse was the driving force of the Nodge success story ... Fact .

Do you know the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:11 - May 12 with 3674 viewssundaze

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 16:12 - May 12 by BlueNode

To be fair, you started a thread blaming Lambert for the breakup of a successful partnership, but you skirted over the issue why Culverhouse was "hung out to dry".

That is your assumption, just happens others don't agree with it.
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:26 - May 12 with 3629 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:11 - May 12 by sundaze

To be fair, you started a thread blaming Lambert for the breakup of a successful partnership, but you skirted over the issue why Culverhouse was "hung out to dry".

That is your assumption, just happens others don't agree with it.

Oh really....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/15/aston-villa-coaches-ian-culverh

If they were the problems, why didn't issues surface at previous clubs?????
[Post edited 12 May 2019 17:36]

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:44 - May 12 with 3564 viewspoppiesman

A league won by my team Kettering Town who finished 14 points clear of second place Kings Lynn.
Although Culverhouse did a great job after taking over Lynn for a second tome in October, but their budget was big compared to most clubs in the division, as was Kettering's I should add.
Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:53 - May 12 with 3535 viewsBlueNode

Culverhouse just got Kings Lynn promoted to the Nation League North yesterday. on 17:44 - May 12 by poppiesman

A league won by my team Kettering Town who finished 14 points clear of second place Kings Lynn.
Although Culverhouse did a great job after taking over Lynn for a second tome in October, but their budget was big compared to most clubs in the division, as was Kettering's I should add.

Yep... Kings Lynn were already 20+ points behind Kettering at the time, and 15th in the league.

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2018-11-02/ian-culverhouse-returns-to-become-man

And Kings Lynn had nowhere near the budget of Kettering.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 17:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024