Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) 19:25 - May 12 with 6318 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:28 - May 12 with 5430 viewsWD19

Factors and Moose likely to stay on.

SteveMcallsTeeth, Gazzer1999 and Herbivore likely to be released.
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:33 - May 12 with 5400 viewsJ2BLUE

Released: Jonas Knudsen, James Collins, Jordan Spence and Simon Dawkins
To reject a deal: Gerken (option not taken as goodwill gesture - "Gerks wanted to play games")
One year option taken: Adeyemi, Ward

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:38 - May 12 with 5367 viewsMrTown

Released: Dawkins, Collins, Knudsen, Gerken, Adeyemi, Spence, Smith, McKendry

Keep: Ward

If Adeyemi gets any form of extension it will be comical.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:00 - May 12 with 5309 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:33 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Released: Jonas Knudsen, James Collins, Jordan Spence and Simon Dawkins
To reject a deal: Gerken (option not taken as goodwill gesture - "Gerks wanted to play games")
One year option taken: Adeyemi, Ward

Agree with most of these. Be a shame to lose Collins if he's interested in staying though. I know the injuries are a problem, but he's been excellent when he's played.
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:01 - May 12 with 5302 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:28 - May 12 by WD19

Tough calls!
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 12 with 5291 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:38 - May 12 by MrTown

Yeah. I think Gerks is underrated sometimes though. Made mistakes this season (which home game was it when he virtually threw it in the goal?) but he's been generally pretty reliable. Presume his wages would take a big hit.
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:09 - May 12 with 5264 viewsSuperblue95

Hopefully all the ones still out of contract will be shown the door

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:12 - May 12 with 5253 viewsBlueBadger

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:28 - May 12 by WD19

Harsh on Herbers, that one. Not had the best season but a terrific player on his day. Has suffered for his views on the manager.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 20:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:12 - May 12 with 5245 viewschristiand

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 12 by jasondozzell

Yeah. I think Gerks is underrated sometimes though. Made mistakes this season (which home game was it when he virtually threw it in the goal?) but he's been generally pretty reliable. Presume his wages would take a big hit.

QPR. He’s not good enough or reliable enough to be a number 1.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:15 - May 12 with 5228 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:12 - May 12 by christiand

QPR, that's it.

You're prob right. Been a loyal servant though. I think he'd be ok in league 1 but suppose a lot depends on what Bart is doing.
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:15 - May 12 with 5224 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:09 - May 12 by Superblue95

Hopefully all the ones still out of contract will be shown the door

Hard to argue with that. Keep Ward though?
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:19 - May 12 with 5213 viewsKieran_Knows

Released: Gerken, Knudsen, Spence, Adeyemi, Collins & Dawkins.

New deal: Ward.

Made available for transfer: Donacien & Roberts.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:25 - May 12 with 5171 viewsSuperblue95

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:15 - May 12 by jasondozzell

Hard to argue with that. Keep Ward though?

I wouldn’t. I don’t get to watch many games but any time I do, and he’s playing, I tend to forget he’s on the pitch

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:49 - May 12 with 5086 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:19 - May 12 by Kieran_Knows

Released: Gerken, Knudsen, Spence, Adeyemi, Collins & Dawkins.

New deal: Ward.

Made available for transfer: Donacien & Roberts.

Def need a big clear out!
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:50 - May 12 with 5075 viewsjasondozzell

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:25 - May 12 by Superblue95

I wouldn’t. I don’t get to watch many games but any time I do, and he’s playing, I tend to forget he’s on the pitch

I've seen a lot of him over the last few seasons and think you're right - he is very inconsistent and can drift out of games. He's technically good and def a decent player but think he lacks confidence sometimes. Also better in middle than on wing imo. I think I'd keep him but obv on reduced terms.
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:57 - May 12 with 5051 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

All out except Adeyemi and Ward where there is no decision as yet

If any had been extended we would have known by now

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 21:00 - May 12 with 5026 viewsSuperblue95

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:50 - May 12 by jasondozzell

I've seen a lot of him over the last few seasons and think you're right - he is very inconsistent and can drift out of games. He's technically good and def a decent player but think he lacks confidence sometimes. Also better in middle than on wing imo. I think I'd keep him but obv on reduced terms.

He’s probably another one who would go somewhere else and do brilliantly

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 21:02 - May 12 with 5014 viewsMrTown

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 12 by jasondozzell

I think Gerken is a perfect number 2, he probably won’t be a No.1 again in the Championship but could be at a League 1 club. I would have thought Bartosz will move, which would I think is a good time to look for a Goalkeeper for the next 4 or 5 seasons.

But that does mean we need a no.2, and Gerken is probably as good as you will get as a No.2, especially on a free which is our market.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 23:10 - May 12 with 4838 viewsfactual_blue

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:12 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Harsh on Herbers, that one. Not had the best season but a terrific player on his day. Has suffered for his views on the manager.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 20:20]

...and for his inability to recognise 'homemade fried tofu slices' for what they are....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 23:12 - May 12 with 4836 viewsfactual_blue

Also Gav may have to go because of pop-up-gate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 23:20 - May 12 with 4823 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 21:02 - May 12 by MrTown

I think Gerken is a perfect number 2, he probably won’t be a No.1 again in the Championship but could be at a League 1 club. I would have thought Bartosz will move, which would I think is a good time to look for a Goalkeeper for the next 4 or 5 seasons.

But that does mean we need a no.2, and Gerken is probably as good as you will get as a No.2, especially on a free which is our market.

Problem will be I don’t think he’d want to be backup choice in league one at this stage of his careeer... and rightly so if you ask me. That said, Gerken would make a great mentor for an up and coming keeper we can bring in for the next few years
Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 23:41 - May 12 with 4779 viewsbournemouthblue

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 19:38 - May 12 by MrTown

Unless it's a pay as you play deal

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 00:07 - May 13 with 4738 viewsBlueBadger

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 23:10 - May 12 by factual_blue

...and for his inability to recognise 'homemade fried tofu slices' for what they are....

Some kind of horrid euphemism?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 00:53 - May 13 with 4678 viewstextbackup

can confirm an offer is on the table for gerken, his choice to stay or go

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 06:29 - May 13 with 4560 viewsEly_Blue

Right, who do we think is staying and going this week then? (n/t) on 20:12 - May 12 by christiand

Yeah because Bart didn’t nearly throw it in the net against Bristol City did he?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024