Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper 09:52 - May 13 with 1741 viewsMrTown

Apologises if been covered.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.devonlive.com/sport/christy-pym-hiram-boateng

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 09:55 - May 13 with 1699 viewsitfcjoe

Have heard that elsewhere, can't see him signing unless Bart is to go as would come in as a number 1

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 10:00 - May 13 with 1671 viewsPhilTWTD

I think that entirely comes from someone posting something along those lines on a TWTD story recently then someone else repeatedly tweeting about it, which is probably where it has been noticed. I've seen no more convincing reports of interest, although possible I could have missed something.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 10:01 - May 13 with 1654 viewsKieran_Knows

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 10:00 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

I think that entirely comes from someone posting something along those lines on a TWTD story recently then someone else repeatedly tweeting about it, which is probably where it has been noticed. I've seen no more convincing reports of interest, although possible I could have missed something.

Indeed. I noticed this doing the rounds on twitter, then finally traced it back to a comment on one of your news stories.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 10:32 - May 13 with 1470 viewsMrTown

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 10:00 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

Apologises. I was just looking at linked players to Town on the web and that came up on the news feed. Hadn’t seen it on Twitter or anything.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Town linked with Exeter goalkeeper on 11:40 - May 13 with 1215 viewsWhymarkmariner

Callum Harriet from Reading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024