Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts 16:05 - May 13 with 12972 viewsSpruceMoose

Packham is a fooking legend in my eyes.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/13/chris-packham-festival-appea

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:08 - May 13 with 5568 viewsJ2BLUE

Who the hell wants to shoot birds?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:11 - May 13 with 5544 viewsSpruceMoose

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:08 - May 13 by J2BLUE

Real big men. The kind with willies that don't work properly, and as such need to blast creatures out of the sky to even feel a slight tingle down there.

Over here you'll find them riding around Walmart on mobility scooters, weighing 400 pounds, wearing head to tow camouflage. Hunting burgers I expect.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 16:16]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:49 - May 13 with 5466 viewsClapham_Junction

People who have grown up doing it, and probably have never stopped to consider that killing other living things for fun is a bit sick.

Shoots are also also a big social thing in the farming community, so it's very difficult to try and get people to stop - especially when some people try to turn it into a town v country thing (I see some of my farming cousins post some absolute tripe on facebook about stuff like the badger culls).

However, things are gradually changing - I wonder if that's why the Greens are beginning to do quite well in rural areas.

Packham is definitely pissing off all the right people.
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:50 - May 13 with 5458 viewschicoazul

Quite right, they should shoot cats instead.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:55 - May 13 with 5438 viewsJ2BLUE

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 16:11 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Real big men. The kind with willies that don't work properly, and as such need to blast creatures out of the sky to even feel a slight tingle down there.

Over here you'll find them riding around Walmart on mobility scooters, weighing 400 pounds, wearing head to tow camouflage. Hunting burgers I expect.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 16:16]

400 pounds and small willy...

I'm off to shoot some birds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:01 - May 13 with 5422 viewsHerbivore

Farmers. Birds are considered pests as they eat seed so they shoot the birds to reduce the impact on their crops. I suspect, though, that's only part of the picture and they actually just like shooting things.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:04 - May 13 with 5414 viewsGeoffSentence

A slightly awkward bloke with an affinity for wildlife and punk music.

I love the geezer.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:16 - May 13 with 5373 viewsWD19

Yes, but 'Dogstival'..........'Dogstival'..........

If there is shooting to be done then whoever thought up the name for that seems like a good place to start.....
Login to get fewer ads

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:18 - May 13 with 5363 viewsSpruceMoose

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:16 - May 13 by WD19

Yes, but 'Dogstival'..........'Dogstival'..........

If there is shooting to be done then whoever thought up the name for that seems like a good place to start.....

Well, I guess 'Dogfest' may have attracted a rather different customer type...
[Post edited 13 May 2019 17:19]

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:37 - May 13 with 5312 viewsHarry_Palmer

"Packham is a fooking legend in my eyes"

For once we agree on something, have an uppie.

Don't worry I'm sure it's just a one off!
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:39 - May 13 with 5306 viewsSpruceMoose

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:37 - May 13 by Harry_Palmer

"Packham is a fooking legend in my eyes"

For once we agree on something, have an uppie.

Don't worry I'm sure it's just a one off!

Anyone who dislikes the Pack Man is beyond saving!

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:47 - May 13 with 5281 viewsgiant_stow

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:04 - May 13 by GeoffSentence

I love the geezer.

Didn;t he come out as autistic a couple of years ago? If so, an even more inspiring man.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:05 - May 13 with 5183 viewsRocky

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:47 - May 13 by giant_stow

Didn;t he come out as autistic a couple of years ago? If so, an even more inspiring man.

Give you a high six for that.
Who wants to shoot birds?
Most of the Royal Family.
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:06 - May 13 with 5177 viewsGeoffSentence

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:05 - May 13 by Rocky

Give you a high six for that.
Who wants to shoot birds?
Most of the Royal Family.

Mostly bankers and other city types. Country pursuit my @rse.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:22 - May 13 with 5133 viewsRocky

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:06 - May 13 by GeoffSentence

Like I said, bankers
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:28 - May 13 with 5112 viewsSwansea_Blue

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:06 - May 13 by GeoffSentence

C*ntry pursuit more like
[Post edited 13 May 2019 19:28]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:41 - May 13 with 5082 viewsGuthrum

Hungry people?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:59 - May 13 with 5053 viewsSwansea_Blue

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:41 - May 13 by Guthrum

Hungry people?

Bloody Europeans!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 20:12 - May 13 with 5036 viewsjeera

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 19:41 - May 13 by Guthrum

Hungry people?

Was going to be my answer too.

Woodpigeon is nice.

But harming anything for fun, no. Very cowardly.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 20:12 - May 13 with 5031 viewsjeera

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:04 - May 13 by GeoffSentence

I love the geezer.

And a dog named Scratchy.

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 01:27 - May 14 with 4877 viewsbritbiker

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:47 - May 13 by giant_stow

Yes he did. Love springwatch. Great to see a nurd being cool. The man has an uncanny knowledge of animal poo.

Even though im a sporting jock ive always sided with the nurds.
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 10:36 - May 14 with 4732 viewsLKW15

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 17:01 - May 13 by Herbivore

Farmers. Birds are considered pests as they eat seed so they shoot the birds to reduce the impact on their crops. I suspect, though, that's only part of the picture and they actually just like shooting things.

the first part is correct

my father in law is a farmer and pest birds cause havoc with his crops, as well as spreading avian diseases amongst poultry.

i can't speak for all farmers but he certainly doesn't take any pleasure on the odd occasions when he has to shoot to kill. He thinks shooting for sport is pathetic
Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 10:53 - May 14 with 4715 viewsHerbivore

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 10:36 - May 14 by LKW15

the first part is correct

my father in law is a farmer and pest birds cause havoc with his crops, as well as spreading avian diseases amongst poultry.

i can't speak for all farmers but he certainly doesn't take any pleasure on the odd occasions when he has to shoot to kill. He thinks shooting for sport is pathetic

Good for him. And Packham has been at pains to point out that the changes he's pushed for won't stop legitimate pest control and nor is that his aim. The licencing system had basically given people carte blanche to shoot up as much avian wildlife as they fancied.

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 11:07 - May 14 with 4707 viewsjeera

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 10:53 - May 14 by Herbivore

Good for him. And Packham has been at pains to point out that the changes he's pushed for won't stop legitimate pest control and nor is that his aim. The licencing system had basically given people carte blanche to shoot up as much avian wildlife as they fancied.

Numbers certainly seem to be up although I can't say I've exactly done much research.

How pigeons survive at all, let alone thrive the way they do is beyond me.

They're stupid beyond belief.

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 11:10 - May 14 with 4704 viewsHerbivore

Real big men with guns yet again act like melts on 11:07 - May 14 by jeera

Numbers certainly seem to be up although I can't say I've exactly done much research.

How pigeons survive at all, let alone thrive the way they do is beyond me.

They're stupid beyond belief.

Stupid people tend to proliferate as well. It's like reverse Darwinism.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024