Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sopranos fans 19:40 - May 13 with 1318 viewsGlasgowBlue

The prequel film, The Many Saints of Newark has started filming and will be in cinemas next year.

A young Tony Soprano played by Michael Gandolfini

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sopranos fans on 20:35 - May 13 with 1262 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Could be interesting.

Bold move casting Gandolfini jnr.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sopranos fans on 21:08 - May 13 with 1226 viewsBackToRussia

rewatching the sopranos atm, such a bummer about Gandolfini. He is mesmerically good in it. I'm not sure anyone has ever made something their role so much.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sopranos fans on 23:31 - May 13 with 1159 viewsCoastalblue

Sopranos fans on 21:08 - May 13 by BackToRussia

rewatching the sopranos atm, such a bummer about Gandolfini. He is mesmerically good in it. I'm not sure anyone has ever made something their role so much.

Rewatched them all recently, he was great wasn't he? and I do mean great in the proper sense of the word.

Anybody who could get you to empathise so much with such a scum bag has to be doing great work.

Nervously awaiting the film, Gandolfini Jr got the part on merit I read, it wasn't allotted to him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Sopranos fans on 08:42 - May 14 with 1096 viewsitfcjoe

What is the rough plot?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sopranos fans on 09:43 - May 14 with 1069 viewsCoastalblue

Sopranos fans on 08:42 - May 14 by itfcjoe

What is the rough plot?

Not sure anybody knows now beyond the fact it's a prequel set at the time of the Newark riots and sounds like it's mainly about Tony's father, Junior and Christopher's father.

It's written by David Chase so you'd hope it will at least hit some sweet spots.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Sopranos fans on 19:07 - May 14 with 971 viewsBackToRussia

Sopranos fans on 23:31 - May 13 by Coastalblue

Rewatched them all recently, he was great wasn't he? and I do mean great in the proper sense of the word.

Anybody who could get you to empathise so much with such a scum bag has to be doing great work.

Nervously awaiting the film, Gandolfini Jr got the part on merit I read, it wasn't allotted to him.

Honestly think it's the best performance I've ever seen. He died before I got into the show, so for me it's a weird sense of mourning someone after they have been dead a while.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sopranos fans on 20:20 - May 14 with 931 viewsLord_Lucan

Sopranos fans on 08:42 - May 14 by itfcjoe

What is the rough plot?

I believe it is about when he was at Uni going through his gender non specific stage.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024