Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years 15:26 - May 14 with 6972 viewsiamipswich

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11713743/sky-sports-ultimate-leagu

Oh look who we're above... and this doesn't take into account major trophies won (or not won if you're of a Yellow and Green persuasion) in this time.

Poll: Who will return first?

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:26 - May 14 with 1310 viewsSpruceMoose

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:23 - May 14 by chirpchirp

The answer was zero or one, depending on how 20th on the list Sunderland do in the playoffs.

You're still not being entertaining, funny, or clever I'm afraid.

Come on, entertain us! You made the effort to sign up and log in, so entertain us, ya great big Sister Diddler!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:46 - May 14 with 1288 viewsm14_blue

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:23 - May 14 by chirpchirp

The answer was zero or one, depending on how 20th on the list Sunderland do in the playoffs.

Why on earth were you even looking on here in the first place?

Weirdo
Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:48 - May 14 with 1283 viewsSpruceMoose

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:26 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

You're still not being entertaining, funny, or clever I'm afraid.

Come on, entertain us! You made the effort to sign up and log in, so entertain us, ya great big Sister Diddler!

Budgie:

TWTD: No really mate, no.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:56 - May 14 with 1268 viewschirpchirp

Immensely entertained.

If I'm not entertaining you I do apologise because it's the least I owe you. It's a laugh a minute on here at the moment.
Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:59 - May 14 with 1258 viewsSpruceMoose

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:56 - May 14 by chirpchirp

Immensely entertained.

If I'm not entertaining you I do apologise because it's the least I owe you. It's a laugh a minute on here at the moment.

Feel free to fuk off anytime you like.

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 19:13 - May 14 with 1239 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 18:59 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Feel free to fuk off anytime you like.

I’m glad no one has given them the satisfaction of getting in a protracted discussion with them

Oh

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 19:29 - May 14 with 1221 viewsstrikalite

All is forgiven now Sky Sports
Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 23:40 - May 14 with 1085 viewsbournemouthblue

13th is higher than I was expecting but an average position of 21.9 explains why unfortunately we have failed to yoyo in the parachute payment era

Boy did we miss out on the gravy train at the wrong time

A Premier League return feels a long way away unless we can attract a genuinely rich owner with more money than sense

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 22:08 - May 15 with 945 viewschirpchirp

Top 50 League Clubs over the last 50 years on 19:13 - May 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m glad no one has given them the satisfaction of getting in a protracted discussion with them

Oh

This one gets it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024