Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch 16:28 - May 14 with 21472 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/14/tommy-robinson-supporters-gather

Personally, I'd gladly swap 1000 refugees for just one of those slackjawed, skidmarked, limp and flaccid Tommy Robinson disappointments who call themselves people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 16:59 - May 14 with 8309 viewsfactual_blue

End of.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:00 - May 14 with 8303 viewsSpruceMoose

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 16:59 - May 14 by factual_blue

End of.

That reminds me, has anyone seen Captain Balls lately?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:30 - May 14 with 8271 viewscaught-in-limbo

Beats me how people can't see that everything about Tommy Robinson is fake.

"The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists".

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:44 - May 14 with 8239 viewsfactual_blue

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:00 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

That reminds me, has anyone seen Captain Balls lately?

I think that's him in the cap and sunglasses, to the right of Stephen Milkshake-Lennon.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:55 - May 14 with 8228 viewseireblue

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:30 - May 14 by caught-in-limbo

Luckily, the origin of that phrase, seems to be the 1930’s.

So we seem to have had a bunch of fascists, that have been and gone since then.
Phew. That’s all over with.

With that prediction out of the way now.

Maybe racist fascist thugs are currently arriving in the name of “telling it like it is” and being anti-PC.

And the actual anti-fascists of today, are actually the anti-fascists.
Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:03 - May 14 with 8204 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp.

Poor old Milkshake Tommy. The long march back to prison begins today.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/14/tommy-robinson-supporters-gather

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:04 - May 14 with 8197 viewsgiant_stow

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 17:30 - May 14 by caught-in-limbo

who's pulling his strings then mrs?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:10 - May 14 with 8180 viewscrunchie1978

But would you house any of them 1000 refugees spruce?.....I think not lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:13 - May 14 with 8176 viewsSpruceMoose

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:10 - May 14 by crunchie1978

But would you house any of them 1000 refugees spruce?.....I think not lol.

The UK is a wealthy country. We can more than afford to pay to accommodate those in need. How about we make use of some second/holiday homes that sit empty most of the time?

Next simpleton question please.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:18 - May 14 with 8157 viewscrunchie1978

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:13 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

The UK is a wealthy country. We can more than afford to pay to accommodate those in need. How about we make use of some second/holiday homes that sit empty most of the time?

Do you class a shepherds pie as an actual pie considering it's not incased in pastry?
Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:19 - May 14 with 8151 viewsSpruceMoose

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:18 - May 14 by crunchie1978

Do you class a shepherds pie as an actual pie considering it's not incased in pastry?

Only in the way a hot dog can be considered a sandwich.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:27 - May 14 with 8132 viewsBlueBadger

Those people are quite thick, in all fairness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:35 - May 14 with 8106 viewsBlueBadger

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:04 - May 14 by giant_stow

According to this, a lot of foreign far-right types.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-br

Imagine being so patriotic, you take money from foreign nazis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:37 - May 14 with 8097 viewsBlueBadger

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:13 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Is that your real hair?

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:38 - May 14 with 8092 viewsSpruceMoose

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:37 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Is that your real hair?

Give it a tug and see, Sailor.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:45 - May 14 with 8073 viewsSwansea_Blue

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:18 - May 14 by crunchie1978

I'd be more worried about the shepherd bit. Or bits if they used several of them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:48 - May 14 with 8069 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now that’s a game show I’d tune in to watch. Richard Branson flies 1000 refugees to the U.K. in one of his planes whilst Noel Edmonds drops an EDL knuckle dragger in the middle of Aleppo from his helicopter.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:59 - May 14 with 8039 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson (like Farage but, incredibly, even worse) shows how bad our political/media system is at its core.

When the voice of opposition is at this level then you've fecked up big time.

Pronouns: He/Him

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:03 - May 14 with 8019 viewsSwansea_Blue

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:59 - May 14 by Darth_Koont

Tommy Robinson (like Farage but, incredibly, even worse) shows how bad our political/media system is at its core.

When the voice of opposition is at this level then you've fecked up big time.

Are you suggesting it's the lack of a traditional opposition voice (i.e. Labour's generally silent, non-committed approach) that creates the space? Or do you not mean opposition in the political sense?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:03 - May 14 with 8022 viewsfactual_blue

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:27 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Those on here who defend him tell you all you need to know about the woeful ignorance of milkshake's apology for a political creed.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:04 - May 14 with 8016 viewscaught-in-limbo

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:04 - May 14 by giant_stow

The very rich and powerful.

#toxic

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:06 - May 14 with 8004 viewscaught-in-limbo

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 18:27 - May 14 by BlueBadger

His hangers-on, the truly stupid racists are in fact just that: truly stupid racists.

#toxic

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:16 - May 14 with 7985 viewsfactual_blue

Even his hard man persona is fake

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:17 - May 14 with 7973 viewsSpruceMoose

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:16 - May 14 by factual_blue

Jesus Christ, he's like a racist Alan Partridge. What a clown.

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:22 - May 14 with 7963 viewsBlueBadger

Those Tommy Robinson fanboys are a lovely bunch on 19:16 - May 14 by factual_blue

I will never refuse to upvote this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024