Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton 08:59 - May 15 with 3836 viewsITFC1983

Blue BMW with blacked out windows...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:02 - May 15 with 3796 viewswkj

Hop in luv

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:18 - May 15 with 3723 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn't know and I googled it.

Tip to others in work - don't google it! 🙈

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:34 - May 15 with 3673 viewsbournemouthblue

was it the male or female driver?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:46 - May 15 with 3631 viewsuefacup81

How do you know it was *the* fake taxi?

So many 'lads' with those sorts of stickers on their cars these days.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:48 - May 15 with 3619 viewshampstead_blue

Did you hail it down for a 'ride'?

I saw a young chap in his car on the motorway with the Fake Taxi sticker in the window.
Optimistic I thought.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:49 - May 15 with 3611 viewsReuser_is_God

You filthy b@stard

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 10:24 - May 15 with 3504 viewsITFC_Forever

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:18 - May 15 by Swansea_Blue

I fell for that as well.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:04 - May 15 with 3384 viewsclive_baker

Perhaps they heard about the Norton Dog and thought it was a person! Next they'll be driving around Westminster looking for Big Ben.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:05 - May 15 with 3384 viewsDeano69

On his way to...

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:12 - May 15 with 3358 viewsBiGDonnie

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 09:18 - May 15 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah yeah, the old 'I don't know what that is' line.

We know you know.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:21 - May 15 with 3322 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:12 - May 15 by BiGDonnie

Yeah yeah, the old 'I don't know what that is' line.

We know you know.

I do now!

*takes flexi leave for the afternoon*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 11:26 - May 15 with 3302 viewsChondzoresk

Just asked the missus to look it up.....ooops!
Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 12:05 - May 15 with 3227 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this something to do with that mate of Benters?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 13:48 - May 15 with 3052 viewswkj

Fake Taxi (for those that know) just drive through Norton on 12:05 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Is this something to do with that mate of Benters?

I never imagined Dad's Army could be any more dis-likable to me than it is already. Apparently I was wrong, if it went the way of fake taxi I might never sleep again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024